Proof - Gametrailers.com is bias towards X360 (caught red-handed)

Banned 16 replies
Found 11th May 2008
youtube.com/watch?v=uFF-vCGahmU&eurl=kotaku.com/500…age

The title and video speaks for itself.

Won't be using them as of today!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x175/GenrlZod_2007/XBOXPWND.png

16 Comments

If people weren't so obsessed with comparing the two platforms and fighting over which is best, and just got on with enjoying the games, this wouldn't even be an issue. ;-)

p.s. Especially as everyone knows that the PC beats both of them hands down. :-D

nightswimmer;2073333

p.s. Especially as everyone knows that the PC beats both of them hands … p.s. Especially as everyone knows that the PC beats both of them hands down. :-D

i have to admit im surprised by the price of the big games on the pc, games like bioshock and gears of war are so much cheaper.

Two words..

Telly Tennis

and look so much better on pc also

I love these fanboy fights.

It seems Gametrailers bungled with the footage but mistakes can be made.

I have both machines and have the demo's installed on both. The 360 version certainly looks better than the PS3 versions. Both my consoles are plugged in via HDMI to the same TV.

Bingo83;2074942

I love these fanboy fights. It seems Gametrailers bungled with the … I love these fanboy fights. It seems Gametrailers bungled with the footage but mistakes can be made. I have both machines and have the demo's installed on both. The 360 version certainly looks better than the PS3 versions. Both my consoles are plugged in via HDMI to the same TV.

there only mistake was they got caught out ;-)

Banned

lol so gametrailers got caught red handed, this doesnt say anything bad about the xbox360 only that website, and its funny you owned yourself trying to put an image in the first post while trying to post a hilarious xbox360 screen

seriously its not worth getting so worked up over a piece of machinery just let it go

could have been a mistake perhaps

I dont think they bias, they just know the xbox is way better.

black gerbil1;2075838

I dont think they bias, they just know the xbox is way better.

hehe i aint biteing :?

who cares

Daytrader;2074917

and look so much better on pc also

Not with the same amount spent though.

I like playing good games not discussing differences between consoles (most people get the console they can play againist/with their friends on) , who is with me

why drag up a thread which is over 7 months old to say that??

Damn didn't see the date, was looking at the first few threads under new (misc). Don't know why this one came up???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien618
    2. Wireless headphones11
    3. Driving anxiety.2429
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916

See more discussions