Proof of time travel ?

Found 18th Nov 2017
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
I'll give you my opinion yesterday
When is the 80% off doesn't say date so we can't confirm if it will ever be true.
I was pressing the back arrow on your picture for a good minute, wondering why it wasn't working. Then realised my back button was below it.
I love time travel, not that I have time travelled! I love watching movies about time travel and I find the whole idea fascinating. I have studied the theory of time travel and it is indeed possible to travel in time, but not in the way that is often fictionalised on the movie screen.

However, although it is possible to time travel, the technology is not there to do so. We know how to facilitate time travel, but we can't yet do it. It will happen one day in some distant future when technology gets much further advanced than they are now.

Essentially time travel requires travel at the speed of light, which is not yet possible. When that becomes possible, then time travel will become more feasible.
mutley156 m ago

I love time travel, not that I have time travelled! I love watching …I love time travel, not that I have time travelled! I love watching movies about time travel and I find the whole idea fascinating. I have studied the theory of time travel and it is indeed possible to travel in time, but not in the way that is often fictionalised on the movie screen.However, although it is possible to time travel, the technology is not there to do so. We know how to facilitate time travel, but we can't yet do it. It will happen one day in some distant future when technology gets much further advanced than they are now.Essentially time travel requires travel at the speed of light, which is not yet possible. When that becomes possible, then time travel will become more feasible.

You'd need to travel faster than the speed of light to facilitate time travel, (theoretically) which would require infinite energy... Which isn't possible. It's the old perpetual motion machine paradox.

The force acting differently on individuals relatively would be possible and is actually observable at the speed of sound here on earth, I think current theories propose jumps forward, but going back and being a pirate for a weekend or indeed emailing yourself from 1970 isn't happening.
mutley13 h, 1 m ago

I love time travel, not that I have time travelled! I love watching …I love time travel, not that I have time travelled! I love watching movies about time travel and I find the whole idea fascinating. I have studied the theory of time travel and it is indeed possible to travel in time, but not in the way that is often fictionalised on the movie screen.However, although it is possible to time travel, the technology is not there to do so. We know how to facilitate time travel, but we can't yet do it. It will happen one day in some distant future when technology gets much further advanced than they are now.Essentially time travel requires travel at the speed of light, which is not yet possible. When that becomes possible, then time travel will become more feasible.

Have you seen the 2002 version of The Time Machine? It's my favourite take on the story, and one of my favourite sci-fi time-travel movies for the way that it explores the possibilities of human development from the near to the far distant future.
deleted1023990
mutley15 h, 29 m ago

Krooner4 h, 33 m ago

You'd need to travel faster than the speed of light to facilitate time …You'd need to travel faster than the speed of light to facilitate time travel, (theoretically) which would require infinite energy... Which isn't possible. It's the old perpetual motion machine paradox.The force acting differently on individuals relatively would be possible and is actually observable at the speed of sound here on earth, I think current theories propose jumps forward, but going back and being a pirate for a weekend or indeed emailing yourself from 1970 isn't happening.

32469719-HoJCE.jpg
dxx3 h, 9 m ago

Have you seen the 2002 version of The Time Machine? It's my favourite take …Have you seen the 2002 version of The Time Machine? It's my favourite take on the story, and one of my favourite sci-fi time-travel movies for the way that it explores the possibilities of human development from the near to the far distant future.

The time machine was one of my favourite books as a child. I have seen various movies based on the book but i cant remember if i have seen the 2002 version. I find the screen versions very disappointing and dont enjoy them as much as the book
Krooner5 h, 19 m ago

You'd need to travel faster than the speed of light to facilitate time …You'd need to travel faster than the speed of light to facilitate time travel, (theoretically) which would require infinite energy... Which isn't possible. It's the old perpetual motion machine paradox.The force acting differently on individuals relatively would be possible and is actually observable at the speed of sound here on earth, I think current theories propose jumps forward, but going back and being a pirate for a weekend or indeed emailing yourself from 1970 isn't happening.

You need speed of light as minimum to achieve time travel. Exceeding speed of light allows more possibilities

space.com/216…tml
Surely if time travel where ever to become possible we would already know about it.

What do we want - time travel.
When do we want it - doesn't matter really.
mutley118th Nov

I wish i could travel back to before i read this and tell myself not to bother.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants