Groups
    EXPIRED

Proscan-7-4GB-Dual-Core-Tablet any good?

Hi i am looking for a tablet suitable for a 5, 8 year old and myself. I want to be able to download apps for the children from the internet and not be restricted to buying certain ones..i also want my son to be able to do simple searches and possible simple word type work. I quite like having parental settings too- though i already have this set up via my broadband provider etc. I saw this and the reviews are good- is it ok?

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Technology-and-Gadgets/Tablet-PCs/Proscan-7-4GB-Dual-Core-Tablet-(0135998)

looking for cheap too!
    thank you

5 Comments

Please try find something with a lot bigger hard drive and more ram... 4gb is not enough storage for usual apps kids like to have. Better to spend a bit more if you can as the frustration with getting something like this will not take long especially if a few using it.

Original Poster

Thankyou what GB do you recommend- I appreciate your reply

8/16 GB since its not going to be used extensively

Check the hanspree offer on asda online as posted on the deals section that is £3 or £6 more depending on whether you will pick it up and I think it's a better tablet as well if you can get someone to compare oh and it's 10.1"

Original Poster

thank you about to look now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      2. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129

See more discussions