Prosecco Deals

Found 30th Aug 2017
Anyone know of any good prosecco deals? Magnums in particular but will also look at normal size bottles. I have hubby's 40th coming up and trying to save costs. TIA xx
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Bargain booze just had the I heart prosecco for £10.99 or this groceries.morrisons.com/web…r=y

Or are you looking for something a bit more expensive?
You just missed out on the lidl offer See here, are you a member or do you know someone who is a member of costco
ding6 h, 39 m ago

You just missed out on the lidl offer See here, are you a member or do you …You just missed out on the lidl offer See here, are you a member or do you know someone who is a member of costco

Did you see the pics of the nuts queueing outside Lidl for hours for the Prosecco deal?
Lidl only had ONE palette per store!
ding8 h, 8 m ago

You just missed out on the lidl offer See here, are you a member or do you …You just missed out on the lidl offer See here, are you a member or do you know someone who is a member of costco

That Lidl one was a frizzante which I don't think many people would be expecting or are used to, cheap ones of those really are a bit rubbish. Spumante is what you want.
Waitrose currently have 25% off 3 bottles or more instore and online.
Original Poster
Thanks so much everyone! It wasn't loading comments/responses for me till now 🤔. I have access to a Costco card @ding are they reasonable ?
hannahkirsty3 h, 59 m ago

Thanks so much everyone! It wasn't loading comments/responses for me till …Thanks so much everyone! It wasn't loading comments/responses for me till now 🤔. I have access to a Costco card @ding are they reasonable ?

Last time i was there i heard someone asking and it was 7 quid but not sure if it was on offer at the time or if its any good
Think its just over 8 quid now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants