ProShine Spray & Shine - Guaranteed Showroom Shine

Found 15th Sep 2010
Spray & Shine is a professional quality wax that will wash and wax your vehicle in one easy step without water.

Anyone used this before and can confirm it is decent stuff?

Available on ebay.

10 Comments

Banned

have you tried ''showroom shine'' before? my dad and his friends swear by the stuff. also its what mereceds benz use in their showrooms.

Original Poster

Nope, didn't know it was possible to wash a car without water!

Looked too good to be true...!

Banned

haha well i dont even have a car currently, but i know this stuff does work.

Click

To be honest with you, I have seen things like this. All I can imagine is having to use about 5 microfibre cloths and they will all be super minging when finished. Plus if you have any little grits on the car paintwork rubbing them in when using this stuff may cause some marks. But to be honest with you, I think I may give it a bash.

In fact I have just ordered some from Netparts.

Original Poster

aircanman

In fact I have just ordered some from Netparts.

Thats who I've seen selling it. Let us know how you get on!

I use it regularly no problems, gives a long lasting shine. 2 cloths one on, one of and polish

rchan

Thats who I've seen selling it. Let us know how you get on!

Because my car is parked right next to a hedge, I cant be bothered to move it, so I have cleaned bonnet, boot and the half of one car, and the bonnet on the other, in about 10 mins. Very impressive. Overspray is a little issue, and the black plastics dont deal with it very well, so will have to do them soon, but overall. awesome!

Original Poster

Goodstuff - thanks for the feedback!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free flights to Europe35
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition54498
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33

See more discussions