Groups

prosthetic left hand

hi just a quick qustion,i have 2 prosthetic left hands(man sized)(1 is a spare) that the nhs made for my family member 8 years ago and he doesnt/never wear it at all,now does anybody know ov any charitys i could give these too maybe even send them away to a war torn country or anything ??
    any suggestion i would be really gratefull
    paula x

11 Comments

Put some false nails on it and use it as a back scratcher :thumbsup:

could make a man sized ball/back scratcher if you put it on a stick

I'd phone one of the charities for advice, I think they will have an idea.

Watch out for the jokes that surely will follow

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4338497

I'd phone one of the charities for advice, I think they will have an … I'd phone one of the charities for advice, I think they will have an idea.Watch out for the jokes that surely will follow

which charity do you think would except these,and yes i know lots ov joke will follow but luckily i do have a sense ov humor but i will keep my family member away from this thread lol

paulam;4338526

which charity do you think would except these,and yes i know lots ov joke … which charity do you think would except these,and yes i know lots ov joke will follow but luckily i do have a sense ov humor but i will keep my family member away from this thread lol

Here's a web site that might help you, they should know of someone who can assist.
    steps-charity.org.uk/lin…php

or
    charityportal.org.uk/det…143

paulam;4338526

which charity do you think would except these,and yes i know lots ov joke … which charity do you think would except these,and yes i know lots ov joke will follow but luckily i do have a sense ov humor but i will keep my family member away from this thread lol

I should think the Red Cross would.

Original Poster

thank you every1 will give all those charitys a ring now:thumbsup:

Banned

Surely they still belong to the NHS like the crutches you're supposed to take back?

I took a pair back once should have seen their faces.

Banned

lumoruk;4338559

Surely they still belong to the NHS like the crutches you're supposed to … Surely they still belong to the NHS like the crutches you're supposed to take back?I took a pair back once should have seen their faces.

lmao

I'm sure the charity will find it comes in handy!...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767246
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927354
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826358
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710948

See more discussions