Groups

Protect your bubble.com Mobile Phone insurance!

Was thinking of insuring my HTC Desire, anyone had experience with these and actually claimed?

OR

Anyone know any good mobile phone insurance companies?

7 Comments

i do mine with my bank account works out much better.
    get alsorts thrown in as well. travel insurance, breakdown cover, currency exchange, extended warrentys loads more.
    and it costs less than £13 a month.

natwest is mine - but most banks so a similar thing.

Check on Home insurance as some incudes personal items such as mobiles/mp3's etc.

Banned

£6-95 a month here, for phone up to £350 rbs.co.uk/per…shx plus other benefits

I have a student bank account so no luck for me with the bank for insurance but as anyone used gadget.insureandgo.com? Seems stupidly cheap, id only want the silver package +6 quidco!

Hey,

I used Protect Your Bubble to insure my HTC Touch HD - think it cost £4.99 a month. When I had to claim they got me a new handset really quickly - all in all it was a pretty hassle free experience, so I'd recommend them

I have used Protect Your Bubble and found them to be really good! The site is easy to use and the prices are really reasonable. I had to make a claim and was really impressed, they got things sorted really quickly. Would recommend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162403
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846290
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158

See more discussions