Groups

Protection for our english players

The FA have advised the England team to disguise themselves as a goal net in order to protect them from Emile Heskey... ;-)

13 Comments

mod

I LOLd

lol good un

All of these England fans will be on his dick when he scores the winning goal in the final

CFC_Mark;8802091

All of these England fans will be on his dick when he scores the … All of these England fans will be on his dick when he scores the winning goal in the final

i think you mean consolodation goal in the 3/4 playoff if your lucky

Original Poster

micoo;8802210

i think you mean consolodation goal in the 3/4 playoff if your lucky

I make a joke about one of our own players and it still starts a war, lol

jonny619447;8802230

I make a joke about one of our own players and it still starts a war, lol

i was being realistic, personally i hope england get pumped out at the groups :lol:

looking forward to watching scotland in the world cup....oh wait.......

ha nice one

Banned

I will empty my paypal account contents into whoever makes a comment in thread on topic that hasn't been said a million times before.

Pauladin91;8802258

looking forward to watching scotland in the world cup....oh wait.......

lol if they were in it i certainly wouldnt, we would get humped :lol:

master_chief;8802272

I will empty my paypal account contents into whoever makes a comment in … I will empty my paypal account contents into whoever makes a comment in thread on topic that hasn't been said a million times before.

ok then, I doubt the players could disguise themselves as goal nets effectively enough and i seriously doubt the FA would genuinely advise this as although heskey is a liability infront of goal the suggestion made in the OP is simply ludicrous

should i PM u my paypal email?

Original Poster

micoo;8802295

ok then, I doubt the players could disguise themselves as goal nets … ok then, I doubt the players could disguise themselves as goal nets effectively enough and i seriously doubt the FA would genuinely advise this as although heskey is a liability infront of goal the suggestion made in the OP is simply ludicrousshould i PM u my paypal email?

Maybe he should have mentioned his £450 in the red to paypal :thumbsup:

jonny619447;8802323

Maybe he should have mentioned his £450 in the red to paypal :thumbsup:

:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952

See more discussions