Protein sales / discounts (5KG)

Posted 5th Jan
Hey guys

I can get 5KG Pure Whey Isolate 90 for £39 incl delivery with my Student discount (from £65).

Is that the best price for 5KG? Can you guys see anything better? Preferable isolate 90 as I am dieting
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Sounds like a very good deal to me.
skakruk05/01/2020 16:23

Sounds like a very good deal to me.

Thanks, BP is much better than MP for quality, shakeability and taste. My problem is, I always buy 5KG packs to save a tiny bit (a bloody fiver) and end up not enjoying the flavour!

I will add a few 500g packs for £8 or so and see if they taste any good
That seems like a good price. Where’s it from out of interest? I might check it out too
You could always buy unflavoured. Either drink as is or add flavourings (BP and MP both sell those). Extracts(e.g. vanilla) from the cooking section in supermarkets work great too.
BiffyBear05/01/2020 16:33

That seems like a good price. Where’s it from out of interest? I might c …That seems like a good price. Where’s it from out of interest? I might check it out too

Bulk Powders. I am sure you can get it for even cheaper by signing up for Newsletter, it pops up after 1 min of not buying anything... but I clicked away lol. I used student discount to bring it down a lot, might buy a few 5KG bags as normally I pay 50 (10 per kilo is pretty cheap already!)
skakruk05/01/2020 16:34

You could always buy unflavoured. Either drink as is or add flavourings …You could always buy unflavoured. Either drink as is or add flavourings (BP and MP both sell those). Extracts(e.g. vanilla) from the cooking section in supermarkets work great too.

Unflavoured is not cheaper than flavoured. It's a PITA to carry around flavouring etc and I like the ease of use of just pouring in my shaker and that being that
I have this same protein in chocolate and it's too sweet
deals6905/01/2020 16:46

I have this same protein in chocolate and it's too sweet

Yeah I avoid all Chocolate, Vanilla etc flavours now. I go for something light. I went Banan this time but I have also tried Choc Mint.

You have to remember they are all artifical sweeteners and that you will be having it for months on end. Go for something less strong!
trojanh05/01/2020 16:54

Yeah I avoid all Chocolate, Vanilla etc flavours now. I go for something …Yeah I avoid all Chocolate, Vanilla etc flavours now. I go for something light. I went Banan this time but I have also tried Choc Mint.You have to remember they are all artifical sweeteners and that you will be having it for months on end. Go for something less strong!

Ahh ok yup that's very true. Luckily I only bought 1kg but that's good advice
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants