Groups

Protein supplement and gas problems!!

I bought a massive bag of protein supplement to take during the day whilst at work but since using it I have had a really bad stomach. I stopped taking it on friday and over the weekend and today I have been fine so I have put it down to that.

Why does it cause so much gas? its annoying as I like to take it as a supplement.

8 Comments

You are just winding us up

Original Poster

why would I be winding you up? What does it contain that causes gas?

brettytopbanana;6292427

why would I be winding you up? What does it contain that causes gas?

LOL:)

[COLOR=red]Wind[/COLOR]ing

Original Poster

lol sorry little slow tonight!

Original Poster

the thing is I dont see protein supplements as a replacement its just that its difficult to get good proetin whilst in work. They dont work miracles, nothing does. I have been training long enough to know this.

whatsThePoint;6292477

Protein supplements are a waste of money, spend it on real fresh food … Protein supplements are a waste of money, spend it on real fresh food instead

they are not a waste of money doofus

Original Poster

The thing is some people think protein supplements are a total replacement and they think they works in the same way as creatine. I get a good hit of protein at lunch with tuna, steak or chicken but during the morning and afternoon I will have a shake as its the best way to get protein..

whatsThePoint;6294333

So speaks someone who sells it for a living :whistling:Mind you with … So speaks someone who sells it for a living :whistling:Mind you with words like "doofus" if you don't sell it you were easily taken in with the marketing :roll:

i wonder why so many bodybuilders and the like take it then?
    just for fun i guess?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …69121
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30385
      3. Fraudulent site2445
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273

See more discussions