Groups

protien shakes?

hi im just about to take my first shake, however i am not sure how much powder to add with the water. it says 75g(3 scoops) with 375ml of water, is this not to much?

8 Comments

Banned

be a devil give it a go and report back later:thumbsup:

id aim for 30-40g of protein per sitting mate, so you need to look up what % of 75g will be protein..as for how much water..its totally up to you how you like it :thumbsup:

Just follow the instructions and put your protein shaker to soak straight after 'drinking'.

or - live a little ;-)

youtube.com/wat…4LY

Original Poster

kungfu;5754624

id aim for 30-40g of protein per sitting mate, so you need to look up … id aim for 30-40g of protein per sitting mate, so you need to look up what % of 75g will be protein..as for how much water..its totally up to you how you like it :thumbsup:

on the tub it says 37g of protien per 75g of powder

mike06;5754710

on the tub it says 37g of protien per 75g of powder

Thats quite crap to be honest mate, mine needs a 50g scoop for a 45g serving of protein.

3/4 pint cold water, 2 scoops, mix it with a fork and gulp it down

I've found a great new comination though (only cos I was being lazy........)

Get a mixer (mixing cup you can close & shake)

2 scoops of strawberry protein (45g protein), then 2 scoops of Orange Cell Tech in the same cup. Mix it altogether & it tastes lovely

Original Poster

ChrisUK;5754800

Thats quite crap to be honest mate, mine needs a 50g scoop for a 45g … Thats quite crap to be honest mate, mine needs a 50g scoop for a 45g serving of protein.3/4 pint cold water, 2 scoops, mix it with a fork and gulp it down :)I've found a great new comination though (only cos I was being lazy........)Get a mixer (mixing cup you can close & shake)2 scoops of strawberry protein (45g protein), then 2 scoops of Orange Cell Tech in the same cup. Mix it altogether & it tastes lovely

i know but its meant to be an all in one i think

Banned

ChrisUK;5754800

Thats quite crap to be honest mate, mine needs a 50g scoop for a 45g … Thats quite crap to be honest mate, mine needs a 50g scoop for a 45g serving of protein.3/4 pint cold water, 2 scoops, mix it with a fork and gulp it down :)I've found a great new comination though (only cos I was being lazy........)Get a mixer (mixing cup you can close & shake)2 scoops of strawberry protein (45g protein), then 2 scoops of Orange Cell Tech in the same cup. Mix it altogether & it tastes lovely

dat dere celltech

ChrisUK;5754800

oh lawd.

whats your pct, and I hope you have a serm on hand
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27107
      3. GOT Leaks again817
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764472

See more discussions