brb just writing a list

i'm proud of my wife :-D

im proud of my life

sincerity

I'm proud of my kiddies xxx

only 11 hrs on mw2 this week.

fps_d0minat0r;6899948

im proud of my life

I am the same. I have worked so hard to make a success of my life and to provide my son with a happy life and so far have succeeded:-D

Myself.

Its like an HUKD poem lol

Original Poster

Guessing kids and themselves is the highlight in peoples lives!

does punching a dolphin count as something to be proud of?:whistling:

in my defence it had it coming

Coming off Crack, Smack, Dope and fags, also my ikkle kids woop woop, (like the Wine tho)

my kids and staying married for 16 yrs

i have 2 beautiful, healthy, well behaved children..... i dont shout ,swear, feed them rubbish food, i play, cuddle and kiss them... i am not a perfect parent but i am proud of myself of doing the best i can for them x

Banned

barky;6900057

does punching a dolphin count as something to be proud of?:whistling:in … does punching a dolphin count as something to be proud of?:whistling:in my defence it had it coming

lol.hope you gave it a sore one ,hate those pointy nose smilely face gits.:-D

Im proud of my my 3 handsome, level headed, hard-working sons

Of course the kids it's the best feeling in the world

Tinkytayls;6900138

i have 2 beautiful, healthy, well behaved child..... i dont shout ,swear, … i have 2 beautiful, healthy, well behaved child..... i dont shout ,swear, feed them rubbish food, i play, cuddle and kiss them... i am not a perfect parent but i am proud of myself of doing the best i can for them x

I hope they can spell or do the ....'s mean we have to guess the rest? :-D

My parents :thumbsup:

Met-Cast;6900166

I hope they can spell or do the ....'s mean we have to guess the rest? … I hope they can spell or do the ....'s mean we have to guess the rest? :-DMy parents :thumbsup:

im on a tiny asus eee i can hardly see what i am doing

Tinkytayls;6900189

im on a tiny asus eee i can hardly see what i am doing

Well you obviously don't know what your doing buying an asus;-)

I'm not even sure if there any good or bad:oops:

I am proud of my husband and my little girls, first daughter for doing well in school and the preschooler for being a walking angel.

Met-Cast;6900221

Well you obviously don't know what your doing buying an asus;-)I'm not … Well you obviously don't know what your doing buying an asus;-)I'm not even sure if there any good or bad:oops:

its not mine.. its my boyfriends so he can take it when working away ... my lappy charger is broken:x

Met-Cast;6900221

Well you obviously don't know what your doing buying an asus;-)I'm not … Well you obviously don't know what your doing buying an asus;-)I'm not even sure if there any good or bad:oops:

I was hoping you could spell :-D

im proud of my degree. i never though i could do it.

hdizzle;6900365

I was hoping you could spell :-D:p

you got me :oops:

proud of my kids (most the time)
Im proud of myself that wen i did go blind blind i carried on and still did everything, i did when i could see.
mind you giving birth is a bit scary when you cant see lol

Leaving my dead end factory job and joining the Army

honestly nothing i have a dead end job, no kids..... the only 'big' thing i've ever done is buy a house....

I'm proud of passing my driving test, first time. :thumbsup:

All my family told me not to bother as no-one else had managed to pass, after being told I'd passed they all wanted to know how much the bribe was.:w00t:

Been driving 20 years this December and never had an accident :thumbsup:

(Touch Wood)

Banned

KazzyD;6900461

I'm proud of passing my driving test, first time. :thumbsup:All my family … I'm proud of passing my driving test, first time. :thumbsup:All my family told me not to bother as no-one else had managed to pass, after being told I'd passed they all wanted to know how much the bribe was.:w00t:Been driving 20 years this December and never had an accident :thumbsup:(Touch Wood)

congrats to you.....:thumbsup:

Im proud of a close friend who fought leukemia for 4 years but unfortunately passed away aged 13. He remained strong and positive throughout it all and never wasted a day. RIP x

Banned

ants97;6899964

only 11 hrs on mw2 this week.

Only :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722

See more discussions