Proud of the boys

Found 12th Jul
Disappointed yes, we should have taken the other chances to score in the first half but I'm still proud of our young England Team and the way they have played and conducted themselves throughout this tournament. I feel that it bodes well for the future
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
Great Manager, displaying integrity and pride even in defeat.

34323611-8sgHw.jpg

34323611-iNWs9.jpg

We did very well against expectations - that's down to players growing in stature.

Prediction by Goldman Sachs
34323611-xrTPZ.jpg
Great team
Even though i'm Welsh, I was really hoping England would win last night.

They started well but the second half was really poor, several players did not perform.

Great team......no.........great manager......no
Steve42417 m ago

Even though i'm Welsh, I was really hoping England would win last …Even though i'm Welsh, I was really hoping England would win last night.They started well but the second half was really poor, several players did not perform.Great team......no.........great manager......no

yeah, sounds like you were really hoping for them to do well, hope you get over that disappointment.
Reality check you beat Panama,Tunisia, and Columbia on penalties. When it came to the crunch you couldn't beat teams with a bit of quality Belgium, Croatia. Yet you all think you are world beaters. #yourgoinghome.
davewave2 h, 9 m ago

yeah, sounds like you were really hoping for them to do well, hope you get …yeah, sounds like you were really hoping for them to do well, hope you get over that disappointment.

Dave it seems you are still very bitter after a very poor performance.

Do you think the team/manager is 'great'
Steve42459 m ago

Dave it seems you are still very bitter after a very poor performance.Do …Dave it seems you are still very bitter after a very poor performance.Do you think the team/manager is 'great'

Hey 'Steve', sounds good, thanks for the tips.
Steve4244 h, 22 m ago

Even though i'm Welsh, I was really hoping England would win last …Even though i'm Welsh, I was really hoping England would win last night.They started well but the second half was really poor, several players did not perform.Great team......no.........great manager......no

At least we made the semi's I suppose, didn't see a lot of Wales however
Look a record has been set.
It looks like England might keep a manager between 2 major tournaments.
I've yet to read that Southgate's head should go on a pike.
davewave1 h, 44 m ago

Hey 'Steve', sounds good, thanks for the tips.

Dave, you are more troubled than i thought, your response makes no sense at all.
It was good to see the nation come together and be united as one.
Now England are out, we can start the blame game and start hating each other again.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell3 m ago

It was good to see the nation come together and be united as one.Now …It was good to see the nation come together and be united as one.Now England are out, we can start the blame game and start hating each other again.

Who wants to hate bro.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell1 h, 15 m ago

It was good to see the nation come together and be united as one.Now …It was good to see the nation come together and be united as one.Now England are out, we can start the blame game and start hating each other again.

United = united only for a specific narrow scope subject matter, namely. football when it is on.

e.g. does not unite Wimbledon tennis
hear hear
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions