Prove your photos are trusted and not photoshopped or edited @ izitru!

izitru is a website I found about on BBC Click, and you can prove that your photos are originals (only JPEG support currently though). Could be helpful somehow, but I don't know.

izitru.com/

9 Comments

Thanks for posting livesf, i've just popped this into misc as its more of headsup.

Original Poster

bigflump

Thanks for posting livesf, i've just popped this into misc as its more of … Thanks for posting livesf, i've just popped this into misc as its more of headsup.

Thanks bigflump. Never done a miscellaneous deal before. So in misc, do you have different things or what goes in misc?

livesf

Thanks bigflump. Never done a miscellaneous deal before. So in misc, do … Thanks bigflump. Never done a miscellaneous deal before. So in misc, do you have different things or what goes in misc?

Hi livesf, misc is for more general posts and info, i'm sure folk will find that site helpful

livesf

Thanks bigflump. Never done a miscellaneous deal before. So in misc, do … Thanks bigflump. Never done a miscellaneous deal before. So in misc, do you have different things or what goes in misc?

Anything goes in misc, until the mods/admin/the favoured clique change their minds and interpret the Code of Conduct differently to how it was 5 mins ago.

Good luck, be brave and wear your tin foil hat and stab vest.

Banned

Thanks for the share

*^ Spends the next 6 hours carefully photoshopping family photos in an attempt to fool izitru.com ^*

Holly1985

Thanks for the share :)*^ Spends the next 6 hours carefully photoshopping … Thanks for the share :)*^ Spends the next 6 hours carefully photoshopping family photos in an attempt to fool izitru.com ^*

I don't think photoshop will help you that much

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/10/618x411/movies-the-witches.jpg

Worth spending 6 hours just in case

Original Poster

Holly1985

Thanks for the share :)*^ Spends the next 6 hours carefully photoshopping … Thanks for the share :)*^ Spends the next 6 hours carefully photoshopping family photos in an attempt to fool izitru.com ^*

Has it been fooled?

livesf

You have crossed the line into the dark region of HUKD known as misc, my god have mercy on your soul!

Original Poster

haritori

You have crossed the line into the dark region of HUKD known as misc, my … You have crossed the line into the dark region of HUKD known as misc, my god have mercy on your soul!

It's not that dark. The cricket ball's on my side.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions