Groups

PS+

I downloaded the latest additions to PS+ for my PS4/VITA - subscription expires tomorrow, will I be able to play the PS4/Vita games once it's expired or not? thanks

8 Comments

No, they are like a rental service. Once subscription expires so does the license to play them i'm afraid.

Original Poster

Syzable

No, they are like a rental service. Once subscription expires so does the … No, they are like a rental service. Once subscription expires so does the license to play them i'm afraid.

sucks! I suppose £29 isn't too bad for a 12 month sub.. the downloadable games are only ever good once my pass is expiring. I play my xbox one 90% of the time so unsure what I'll do just yet. Thanks for the quick response on this one.

Adam PDM

sucks! I suppose £29 isn't too bad for a 12 month sub.. the downloadable … sucks! I suppose £29 isn't too bad for a 12 month sub.. the downloadable games are only ever good once my pass is expiring. I play my xbox one 90% of the time so unsure what I'll do just yet. Thanks for the quick response on this one.

£29?? wheres that buddy old pal?

Original Poster

ravingdaving

£29?? wheres that buddy old pal?

They come up on here every now and again gotta be like a sniper though to get them.

sorry to hijack this thread but I'm new to PS+ always had XBL but recently bought a PS4. can you stack PS+ like Xbox live. he if I buy 2x365 codes I can use then both to stack?

*Sloman*

sorry to hijack this thread but I'm new to PS+ always had XBL but … sorry to hijack this thread but I'm new to PS+ always had XBL but recently bought a PS4. can you stack PS+ like Xbox live. he if I buy 2x365 codes I can use then both to stack?

yea you can.

you can do if you keep your consoles offline i guess

tomtom1988

yea you can.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66