Ps 4 present which one?

Found 10th Dec 2017
Just wanted to ask as anyone got one? Should I buy the new slim version and with 2 controllers? Thinking of 500 gig version with the gran turismo sport.. Really don't have any idea what I'm buying...God I'm getting old and out of touch with the youths of today. Guess this will be ok?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Who/what are you buying for? What type of games do they enjoy? The 500GB model will be the least expensive that you can find, but the storage can easily be upgraded later if desired.
Illusionary10 m ago

Who/what are you buying for? What type of games do they enjoy? The 500GB …Who/what are you buying for? What type of games do they enjoy? The 500GB model will be the least expensive that you can find, but the storage can easily be upgraded later if desired.

For a 12 year old.. Been using pc and wii up until now.. I figure the 500gig will be fine then.. I wonder if I really need 2 controllers?
wayners4 m ago

For a 12 year old.. Been using pc and wii up until now.. I figure the …For a 12 year old.. Been using pc and wii up until now.. I figure the 500gig will be fine then.. I wonder if I really need 2 controllers?

I'd agree to stick with 500GB for now, yes. Do you expect that the console would be used in a local multiplayer situation? If not, just one controller should be fine. The majority of multiplayer games are online rather than local multiplayer, but that will require a PlayStation Plus subscription - cdkeys.com tend to be the cheapest place to buy these: cdkeys.com/pla…-uk
One controller then. 500gig. Join the network when he gets a grip of it over Christmas. Should be fine playing the racing game Christmas day locally. Think we are sorted.. 1 question..The new slim ps 4 would be the one to get?
wayners15 m ago

One controller then. 500gig. Join the network when he gets a grip of it …One controller then. 500gig. Join the network when he gets a grip of it over Christmas. Should be fine playing the racing game Christmas day locally. Think we are sorted.. 1 question..The new slim ps 4 would be the one to get?

Gt sport is a mainly online game mate
Guess many games are going to me online. It's the way it is I guess. Probably going to have to sign up to the network then.. That's not a problem..
Edited by: "wayners" 10th Dec 2017
Bought. Thanks all.. Got the 500 gig with gt sport and free drakes fortune game from a site I never heard of.. Shopto.net used PayPal so all good. Under £230 is a good deal I think.. They are selling well as tesco had a sold out of the one we wanted..
Edited by: "wayners" 10th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants