Found 5th Nov 2016
Can I get my Ps tv banned if I keep making accounts and just using a free 7 day Ps now trial. I would buy games but the ones that are supported for Ps tv suck and Ps now is expensive about £13 a month

5 Comments

If you haven't updated past 3.60 then you can install Henkaku and make it so any game will work

Original Poster

jco83

If you haven't updated past 3.60 then you can install Henkaku and make it … If you haven't updated past 3.60 then you can install Henkaku and make it so any game will work

I have the latest update but if i was to keep making accounts and using them for the 7days of ps now then using the next account would i get my os tv banned?

dealer221

I have the latest update but if i was to keep making accounts and using … I have the latest update but if i was to keep making accounts and using them for the 7days of ps now then using the next account would i get my os tv banned?

I don't know sorry

jco83

If you haven't updated past 3.60 then you can install Henkaku and make it … If you haven't updated past 3.60 then you can install Henkaku and make it so any game will work

I thought this was just for emulators? I don't think ps now works for free with this.

ash7612

I thought this was just for emulators? I don't think ps now works for … I thought this was just for emulators? I don't think ps now works for free with this.

Sorry I didn't pay attention to the OP's question, didn't realise they were talking about PS Now.

Henkaku allows whitelisting of all PS Vita games so they all work on PSTV I've heard. That's what I was saying
Edited by: "jco83" 6th Nov 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien629
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    3. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68
    4. amazon echo idiots guide69

See more discussions