Groups
    EXPIRED

PS PLUS 365 bought via for sale and trade

hi ive paid a seller for the ps plus 365 they are offering and now I cannot contact the seller in regards to whats happening with my purchase has says the user suspended also and when trying to private message im getting "sorry this user hasn't got private messaging enabled"

whats happened and not happy cant resolve this as seems unsafe any help would be greatly appreciated.

user is terryj12345 but if could get this sorted and not be scammed as is it really such a noble thing to do at this time of year?

cheers

15 Comments

How did you pay?

Original Poster

paypal gift

Original Poster

really annoyed at how im getting no response and I can clearly show from pm what has gone one so can I report it etc as its plain to see what has happened now getting nothing in replies or to say im getting it

Do you have his Paypal email address?

i was caught like this by using bank transfer, and lost £60. It's a hard lesson to Learn but now I only use paypal.
    Hopefully your purchase will turn out ok. Good luck!

jammy180

really annoyed at how im getting no response and I can clearly show from … really annoyed at how im getting no response and I can clearly show from pm what has gone one so can I report it etc as its plain to see what has happened now getting nothing in replies or to say im getting it

You can report to mods but not sure what they can do as it was a private sale

contact mods they should be able to help with reasons for suspension

Original Poster

how I report to mods and I know was private but have all the pm messages as evidence to show he was going to send after payment had no info what so ever

Looks like you did a deal by pm, should only ever agree deals in the thread so it's clear if anything goes wrong, not sure if mods will help

Original Poster

as new to doing it that way was talked into it anyway to dispute this with paypal too

jammy180

paypal gift

Oh dear.

Not even PayPal will entertain a claim on your behalf, as the "as Gift" service is for exchanging funds between family members.

Thread "reported" for Moderator/Admin review.

Original Poster

can I get a chargeback from them or the bank as I did it straight from my card not with paypal credit etc as I have evidence of a sale but nothing afterwards

Exactly as Pages has said. You can try your best but I wouldn't expect too much now

mod pm sent to jammy180, closing this up now.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1313
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047167
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)63485
    4. Get an annual MOT reminder44

See more discussions