PS Plus April 2020 PS4 Games Leaked

Posted 24th Mar
PS Plus April 2020 PS4 Games Leaked Ahead of Official Announcement

PlayStation Plus subscribers are getting two PS4 games: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, and Dirt Rally 2.0. They'll be available to download from the 7th April. That's a damn good month.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
18 Comments
That really is a damn good month
express.co.uk/ent…ans

just why my deal end up in discussions and not as a deal itself like last time???
NAZGULL24/03/2020 16:54

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1259681/PS-Plus-April-2020-free-games-LEAKED-Sony-PS4-PlayStation-Plus-plansjust why my deal end up in discussions and not as a deal itself like last time???

Some leaks have to be taken with a grain of salt but when confirmed they’ll bump you back up into deals
-Will-24/03/2020 16:56

Some leaks have to be taken with a grain of salt but when confirmed …Some leaks have to be taken with a grain of salt but when confirmed they’ll bump you back up into deals

thanks
I would welcome that. Great follow up to the Uncharted collection given away in January. Quite like the Dirt games too and I'm not even a fan of cars/racing.
Apparently the announcement video was uploaded by ps access team a bit early so not too much salt required unless the people who viewed the now removed video are lying which is possible I guess.
Not great, played uncharted
Here we go with the Sony games jumping from PS Now till PS Plus. I bet it will be back on PS Now in a few months permanently.
summary of all posts incoming ....

Something something just bought.

Something something still in shrink wrap.

Something something knew I should of waited,

something something poor month.

something something will cancel plus.

something something microsoft over to you.

something something plus back to form.

something something best month yet.

Something something they aren’t free.

something something how do you get plus free.

something something switch tax

something something cex are awful.

just covering the rinse and repeat comments in plus and gold threads every month to save time
g8spur24/03/2020 22:17

How to sum up entitlement in one post.

Not really "entitlement". Just an opinion. They've played the game, so for them, not a great month.
ra78624/03/2020 23:25

Not really "entitlement". Just an opinion. They've played the game, so for …Not really "entitlement". Just an opinion. They've played the game, so for them, not a great month.

Yes but it's not "for them" its for all so whether he has played the game or not has no bearing on the calibre of the offerings.
g8spur25/03/2020 05:36

Yes but it's not "for them" its for all so whether he has played the game …Yes but it's not "for them" its for all so whether he has played the game or not has no bearing on the calibre of the offerings.

But it does. To "them".
ra78625/03/2020 05:37

But it does. To "them".

I guess we are reading their post differently
g8spur25/03/2020 05:38

I guess we are reading their post differently

I think so too!
Awful. Another popular low value game and a game that will be too hard for most. What an awful selection for all the people and kids at home.
Strange choice given that Uncharted Collection was only very recent.

Probably an April Fools
Edited by: "Jace_Phoenix" 25th Mar
Could have released a week early to keep us all occupied.....

Fantastic month, glad I held off on dirt in the sale. And already played UC, but it's a fantastic game and looking forward to replaying it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants