PS Plus FREE Game

Hi all,

Every month there will be FREE games available to download for PS plus subscriber. Let's say, if a particular game is FREE for that month but I missed it, will it still be available for FREE to play if i search for it on ps plus? Will it be FREE permanently for ps plus members or it will be only be free for that promotion month and if you missed the boat, that's it?

Can some explain please.

Thanks

10 Comments

boat missed

You have to download it on that month. If you miss it then it's gone. But if you delete it and want to play it at a later date then you can as long as you are still a PS Plus subscriber.

Jakirrr21

You have to download it on that month. If you miss it then it's gone. But … You have to download it on that month. If you miss it then it's gone. But if you delete it and want to play it at a later date then you can as long as you are still a PS Plus subscriber.

You don't actually have to download the game, just redeem it to your account while it's available.

99% of them are better missed.

Banned

OldEnglish

Wrong.
Edited by: "sennasnit" 21st Dec 2014

OldEnglish

Only recently. I remember a time when games like Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider and other fantastic games were on PS+.

Comment

Illusionary

You don't actually have to download the game, just redeem it to your … You don't actually have to download the game, just redeem it to your account while it's available.

I only realised this yesterday lol
Had a ps4 since launch!

On the PS4 you can now ''download to library''. Meaning it's saved on your 'list' to download whenever you like.

OldEnglish

Last couple of months have been worth my yearly sub alone, dust, injustice etc theres 35 quids worth of games in those two alone which I would of happily paid out for

Banned

tomtom1988

Last couple of months have been worth my yearly sub alone, dust, … Last couple of months have been worth my yearly sub alone, dust, injustice etc theres 35 quids worth of games in those two alone which I would of happily paid out for

Infamous: First Light in January too

Falls just outside a year of PS+ though if you bought your yearly sub at PS4 launch.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force46
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2254
    3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25103
    4. Fraudulent site2810

See more discussions