Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

PS Plus Game outed? - Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

ADMIN 11
Posted 29th Jan
Yup, looks like it's been outed before the live date.. over on the official PlayStation Spain YouTube channel, a community post reads (translated from Spanish): "Tomorrow at 17:30 (Today 29th Jan) we'll announce February's PS Plus games. Can you guess which games? Hint: One of them is a very well known saga." The text is followed by an animated image of the one and only Crash Bandicoot.

Unless they have a change at heart last min, looks like a decent offer this month.

Shame i already have it

Source
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy is actually driving me N SANE lately (Nintendo Switch version), I'm on game 3 (Warped) at the moment
I bought it and found it really strange playing such a large screen but such a narrow field of vision. Perhaps because I have gone from playing on a CRT to a 65". So I sold it straight on..
I bought it as I loved it on my old ps but just couldn’t get into it... it’s on my pile of shame. Oh well if it is a ps title I’ll get it down to cex in the next few days and I don’t feel as bad about the huge stack of Unplayed games if I they are digital as I can’t see them
Edited by: "choccie32" 29th Jan
choccie3229/01/2020 09:39

I bought it as I loved it on my old ps but just couldn’t get into it... i …I bought it as I loved it on my old ps but just couldn’t get into it... it’s on my pile of shame. Oh well if it is a ps title I’ll get it down to cex in the next few days and I don’t feel as bad about the huge stack of Unplayed games if I they are digital as I can’t see them

I found this too, the three games had very different jumping mechanics for speed of development they merged them all to match crash 3 but never changed the level design for the speed change, coupled with the pill shape unity assigns to crash makes you slip off things. It was very frustrating
I hope not, Crash is more annoying than fun.
I feel like this has already been on PS Plus. Might just be a typical inclusion following Ratchet and Clank, Sonic Mania, Rayman games, Knack. Oh well, I have no interest in them really. Last played on the PS1.
LuFc668629/01/2020 14:30

I hope not, Crash is more annoying than fun.

I have to agree. It really does drive me N SANE. I think they used that term for a reason...

Buying Crash digital was a big mistake for me.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled? Yes. Trilogy? No.
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 29th Jan
andrewworrall129/01/2020 14:31

I have to agree. It really does drive me N SANE. I think they used that …I have to agree. It really does drive me N SANE. I think they used that term for a reason...Buying Crash digital was a big mistake for me.Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled? Yes. Trilogy? No.

CTR was greta nostalgic (and good looking) fun at first grab. Now it's just a grind machine to unlock stuff. Hasn't been back in my PS for a while now, which is a massive shame...
Looks like it was either wrong or swapped out before the annoucment hotukdeals.com/dea…538

Have expired this
I've completed Crash N Sane Trilogy all 3 games! Can someone give me a GG? The satisfaction is real seeing those credits roll!

Now to delete it and never play it again because I was stupid enough to buy this digital. I really wish I could just sell it now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants