PS Plus June 2020 Game - Spiderman (rumoured - see pic)

Deal editor17
Posted 25th May
Big If true.

3471129-5L5bH.jpg
Apparently, If Spiderman is added to the basket in UK store, version selection screen shows the Plus logo underneath the title. I couldn't get this to show however.

Some credence to this rumour considering state of play in June and PS5 announcements early next month, along with the title currently included in PS Now until July.

Guess we will see soon enough
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

17 Comments
Typical, it's on ps now and nearly everyone who wants this game has it.
Can't wait for this to end up being something like Fishing Sim World instead.

Edit: Although I did just try and it shows for me... So maybe!

40866210-sI1jc.jpg
Edited by: "MANDRIB" 25th May
I’m a PS now subscriber and have played this but wouldn’t even be mad if it was on plus. I’d be happy that others who haven’t experienced it will be able to. I’m still hoping for AC origins or Resi 2 but I’ve stopped caring about plus/now, I’ve had my money’s worth out of them both for sure.
Wow. Hope this is true. I have never played it. Heard so many good things about it.
Frankie7725/05/2020 12:08

Wow. Hope this is true. I have never played it. Heard so many good things …Wow. Hope this is true. I have never played it. Heard so many good things about it.

I was sceptical at first, literally played it because it came on psNow but it’s fantastic!
Kratos6925/05/2020 12:19

I was sceptical at first, literally played it because it came on psNow but …I was sceptical at first, literally played it because it came on psNow but it’s fantastic!

what is Ps Now?
Dannyrobbo25/05/2020 12:27

what is Ps Now?

A games subscription service for PlayStation, it’s like a library of games you can play - 800 or so. Some good titles on there now, control, Spider-Man, shadow of the tomb raider, evil within 2, rainbow 6, lots to be honest.
Can’t wait for the outrage when it turns out we’re getting Forestry 2017 instead.
That’s dirty if true. They offer it on discount via Days of Play and then give it away for “free” when the promo ends.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 25th May
Just bought it like a month or two ago Just after the PS+ discount it's 'free'.
Edited by: "jamie15" 25th May
So dark souls remastered was a supposed release for this.month and then it didn't happen. Never going to listen to rumour again as i sold my physical game in anticipation lol
Kratos6925/05/2020 12:28

A games subscription service for PlayStation, it’s like a library of games …A games subscription service for PlayStation, it’s like a library of games you can play - 800 or so. Some good titles on there now, control, Spider-Man, shadow of the tomb raider, evil within 2, rainbow 6, lots to be honest.

Is it streaming though or do you download them?
Dannyrobbo25/05/2020 14:57

Is it streaming though or do you download them?

The PS4 games on there are all downloadable, the PS3 titles are steaming.
Frankie7725/05/2020 12:08

Wow. Hope this is true. I have never played it. Heard so many good things …Wow. Hope this is true. I have never played it. Heard so many good things about it.

One of the best games ever
Apparently its a glitch and it has happened before
Bought a PS4 recently and went for Spider-Man bundle well that didn’t work out
Kratos6925/05/2020 14:59

The PS4 games on there are all downloadable, the PS3 titles are steaming.

that’s awesome I always thought it was streaming only I did take a trial of it a while back and streamed some ps3 games.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants