PS Plus May 2020 PS4 Games - Dying Light / Dark Souls Remastered (Rumoured)

Posted 27th AprEdited by:"merb0786"
PS Plus for May - rumoured to be Dying Light and Dark Souls Remastered according to some websites:

Source
Source

As always with unverified leaks and rumors, please take the information above with a fair pinch of salt.

Apologies in advance if the deal does turn out to be false - I am simply sharing just to inform others.

Thanks.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
It only took a global pandemic for Sony to start offering good game.
59 Comments
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiugar amazing if true
Well that’s a lot of AAA “D”
If this is true, it's flipping brilliant.
It only took a global pandemic for Sony to start offering good game.
No effing way
Any word on whether the ps5 will be backward compatible with ps4 titles from ps+?
Still only a rumour. Seems a bit too good to be true but I really hope it is!
Regprentice27/04/2020 10:48

Any word on whether the ps5 will be backward compatible with ps4 titles …Any word on whether the ps5 will be backward compatible with ps4 titles from ps+?

We don't even know if backwards compat is disk or digital at the moment tbh
Damnit. I need to find a good ps plus deal before this month is over.
Unconfirmed rumour. This makes it sound like it's official. It isn't.
Damn.. how many copies of dark souls do I need haha. Ps4 ps3 and now digital
I came very close to buying dying light last night, I feel I bit lucky I never. Heat
PRAISE THE SUN \o/
Incredible. Potentially the best PS+ free game drop ever.
kidomega27/04/2020 10:49

Damnit. I need to find a good ps plus deal before this month is over.

Snap! I'm actually thinking I might buckle and do the US thing
Just a rumour not been confirmed
Been holding off Dying Light for ages waiting for it to come to ps+
Two adult games during a pandemic? Doesn't seem legit.

Any word on whether the ps5 will be backward compatible with ps4 titles …Any word on whether the ps5 will be backward compatible with ps4 titles from ps+?

Something like 100+ titles they said. Not all which is a shame. The XSX will support every single xbox one game..

Mark Cerny has said they expect at least 4000 PS4 titles to be BC by PS5 launch. I should think it will be both digi & disc, but never know.
Hmmm, very good games. Reminds me I need to finish Dying Light, only been sitting half played for a few years in the backlog
I'm still doubtful that this will be the lineup but fingers crossed
They look like some nice uplifting games in the current climate
Wow good games
mark07727/04/2020 10:51

Something like 100+ titles they said. Not all which is a shame. The XSX …Something like 100+ titles they said. Not all which is a shame. The XSX will support every single xbox one game..

That was at that time of the announcement, he has since said they expect 4000 by launch
Excellent! I have neither plus both great games.
Meh... I'd rather have knack 2 😝
Dying light is one of the best games I've ever played. Up there with the Witcher 3
Fake. I reviewed the image against previous confirmed months and there is a strange background. At least I'm hoping fake as already got Dying Light and Dark Souls doesn't interest me.
both games i have not played so this will turn out to be false ..
Mikavelli27/04/2020 10:50

Snap! I'm actually thinking I might buckle and do the US thing

I refuse lol. But good luck not that you need it.
Theres no way I bought a copy of dying light yesterday
If true I wonder if it will be the enhanced edition with all dlc... Which I literally almost bought 20 minutes ago.
Raseo727/04/2020 10:56

Comment deleted

Didnt they say it was coming to game pass?
This is good news. I was waiting to pick up a cheap copy of dying light so glad u waited.
Have not play any of those games. Any good?
Wow, if this does come true - its totally Epic - well done on spotting and posting
Guess my comment about posting rumours being ok was deleted, suppose being selective about the rules strikes again.

And to stay on topic....Dying Light DLC was great
Be great if DS is one of them. An absolutely amazing game (ignore all the "it's too hard" mongours out there, have a go and just take your time / don't rush in) that I'll happily play through again in all it's new shininess!!
No way i would believe this !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions