Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

PS Store 25% email discount (Account Specific)

Posted 18th Oct
Just checked my emails and noticed this one offering me 25% off my basket on ps store. Obviously account specific. Hopefully a few people get it as well. Hope this helps.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
I've had my PlayStation account for 10+ years, spent £1000s and not once have i got a single offer like this.
11 Comments
Out of curiosity when did you get the email
Just before 4.30 this afternoon.
Let me be the first of about a thousand people to say 'if anyone has one they dont want etc'
Same, anyone wont use it I will happily take it off you
markskp18/10/2019 20:49

Just before 4.30 this afternoon.

Got an email but no code

Email was "Sorry we missed you on PS Store", was that the same as yours?

I'll add my name to the begging list
I've had my PlayStation account for 10+ years, spent £1000s and not once have i got a single offer like this.
No, no, no. Don't give this heat at all. Its the PS lottery and I tell you how, you wont get a voucher (the 5 people who do can say what they like, the hundreds who won't will agree with me). If you're currently spending even a small amount with Sony, you've reduced your chances even further.
Also got that 'we've missed you' email. No code.
I wonder if it'll be the same as last time, where there were codes, but Sony accidentally buried them in the emails..
LuFc668618/10/2019 21:00

I've had my PlayStation account for 10+ years, spent £1000s and not once …I've had my PlayStation account for 10+ years, spent £1000s and not once have i got a single offer like this.

Sammeee
LuFc668618/10/2019 21:00

I've had my PlayStation account for 10+ years, spent £1000s and not once …I've had my PlayStation account for 10+ years, spent £1000s and not once have i got a single offer like this.

That's why. They don't reward loyalty, they use these things to coax those who aren't spending into buying stuff.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants