PS Vita L2/R2 Grip for 1000 model (not new slim 2000 model)

2 replies
Found 2nd Mar
Anyone have one of know where to buy one from, some on ebay but wanting daft prices.

2 Comments

Banned

I bought mine from play Asia some time ago after they announced they were gonna make them. 27 quid on play asia. You ''might'' get charged import fees though. Sure they wanted me to pay 15 quid in fees but I genuinely forgot about it as I moved flat at the time, and obviously never heard from them again.

In terms of the grip, its honestly what the vita should have been on day 1 (with the dual sets of shoulder buttons). Works a treat and is very comfy in the hands.
Edited by: "Cherried" 2nd Mar

Original Poster

Cherried

I bought mine from play Asia some time ago after they announced they were … I bought mine from play Asia some time ago after they announced they were gonna make them. 27 quid on play asia. You ''might'' get charged import fees though. Sure they wanted me to pay 15 quid in fees but I genuinely forgot about it as I moved flat at the time, and obviously never heard from them again.In terms of the grip, its honestly what the vita should have been on day 1 (with the dual sets of shoulder buttons). Works a treat and is very comfy in the hands.

The £27 ones are for the 2000 models. The 1000 model ones are sold out and ebay ones are £100
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    3. word association Game74244920
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions