PS Vita LEAKED RELEASE DATE and Games

19 replies
Found 21st Jun 2011
Vita Launch Date and Titles Leaked:

shopto.net/PSP…tml

Nov 4th 2011

What are you comments. You think its true.

I wish it is.

19 Comments

Banned

Looks great, amazing machine, superb price.

Will flop.
Edited by: "FilthAndFurry" 21st Jun 2011

Original Poster

ShoptoNet are so confident that PS Vita will release on 4th Nov 2011 that if you pre order and the Ps Vita does not arrive on 4th Nov they will give £3.00 off or something.

Big name titles like Bioshock, Killzone, Resistance, and Monster Hunter are all listed as day one games.

Seems ever more truthful.
Edited by: "ahmed123" 21st Jun 2011

? Retailers just put any rough date. Sony said it will be released this holiday.

Wouldn't call it a leek, more speculation by the shop. So many places give a seemingly random date just to get people to put an order in. I believe the pre order promise lets them move the date. Its £3 once its "gold" and in the post.

Next year for us if anything IMO.

Sloth/Mod

A whole £3 off if they are wrong..............WOW!! X)

Original Poster

teraomi

Wouldn't call it a leek, more speculation by the shop. So many places … Wouldn't call it a leek, more speculation by the shop. So many places give a seemingly random date just to get people to put an order in. I believe the pre order promise lets them move the date. Its £3 once its "gold" and in the post. Next year for us if anything IMO.

That's what I think next "Fiscal" year. Which ends on 28th March 2012.

28th March 2012 is same month as me B-Day but its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far awwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy.

I want it now
Edited by: "ahmed123" 21st Jun 2011

Original Poster

I would very much doubt PS Vita would release in UK on 4th Nov 2011 because its defoz releasing in Japan at the end of the year and I'm not sure Sony loves Europe that much that they will release it here first.

Going to be a flop console wise.

MarzBarz

Going to be a flop console wise.

why is that?

fps_d0minat0r

why is that?

THE

PRICE

I for one am hoping the Vita ends up being a success, I love my original PSP1000 and would be very interested in an upgrade though there is no chance I'd be happy to fork out £280 on one!!!

Mallinersha

THEPRICE

Ey?

Same RRP as the 3DS whilst have quadruple the power, dual analogue's, etc.
The PSP was at a higher price when it first came out so it isn't that expensive. I'm quite happy with the launch price.

Banned

fps_d0minat0r

why is that?

Because the market is changing. People have mobiles capable of playing games and massive tvs for 'grander' experiences. The segment this is aiming for seems to be shrinking.

what makes it so different from the other PSPs? (having read nothing on it)

Jetpac

what makes it so different from the other PSPs? (having read nothing on … what makes it so different from the other PSPs? (having read nothing on it)

It has more LED's and and some faster chips. Maybe a Butterfly or two as well (to be confirmed)

Original Poster

I know for sure that it wont be £280 or £230 when it gets closer to launch. So you can't really complain about the price when this is just RRP. 3DS was same price when announced but later it dropped down to £200 + game that Tesco deal were having.

Original Poster

Seems like amazon.com dont agree with Shopto.net:

amazon.com/Pla…_79

Although that is the american amazon.
Edited by: "ahmed123" 22nd Jun 2011

ahmed123

ShoptoNet are so confident that PS Vita will release on 4th Nov 2011 that … ShoptoNet are so confident that PS Vita will release on 4th Nov 2011 that if you pre order and the Ps Vita does not arrive on 4th Nov they will give £3.00 off or something.Big name titles like Bioshock, Killzone, Resistance, and Monster Hunter are all listed as day one games. Seems ever more truthful.

Isn't £3 what they'll make in interest by sitting on your cash for that long, anyway?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions