PS1 Console

Banned
I have a ps1 consople and some cables that connect to the tv i i dont think i have the power cable. And Im giving it away for free! All I ask is to pay for P&P.

17 Comments

£8 to post that? Via royal mail its only gonna be about a fiver.. collectplus 3.99

Original Poster Banned

oo collect plus anyone i dont know, but im a stuent so i dont think i can go give it to a shop or do they collect?

Original Poster Banned

bump 1 ITS FREE!

why not hand it in to the local womens refuge they will appreciate it

Original Poster Banned

um who are they?

if you phone the local health visitor they will come pick it up

tomtaylor43;7349529

oo collect plus anyone i dont know, but im a stuent so i dont think i can … oo collect plus anyone i dont know, but im a stuent so i dont think i can go give it to a shop or do they collect?

Ignore his comment mate :thumbsup:

You can give it in to charity if you want mate? Some people aren't that grateful here. :thumbsup:

Collect+ - You basically go to one of their collect points drop it off for £3.99 the post it :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;7394855

Ignore his comment mate :thumbsup:You can give it in to charity if you … Ignore his comment mate :thumbsup:You can give it in to charity if you want mate? Some people aren't that grateful here. :thumbsup:Collect+ - You basically go to one of their collect points drop it off for £3.99 the post it :thumbsup:

Thanks, I googled it, and found out there is one about 0.5miles a trek. So If no one wants either charity or bin really(waste really hence giving it away for free).

Hapy New Year too You BTW!

tomtaylor43;7394894

Thanks, I googled it, and found out there is one about 0.5miles a trek. … Thanks, I googled it, and found out there is one about 0.5miles a trek. So If no one wants either charity or bin really(waste really hence giving it away for free). Hapy New Year too You BTW!

Thanks mate happy new year! I'll ask for this to be moved to misc I think you might get more interest in there :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;7394933

Thanks mate happy new year! I'll ask for this to be moved to misc I think … Thanks mate happy new year! I'll ask for this to be moved to misc I think you might get more interest in there :thumbsup:

Ok Thanks.

Banned

id have it and arange postage!

RE giving it to charity... Im pretty sure Charity shops have stopped selling electrical goods apart from a certain few as by law they have to give some kind of assurance they will work and not explode

big_lloyd;7395019

RE giving it to charity... Im pretty sure Charity shops have stopped … RE giving it to charity... Im pretty sure Charity shops have stopped selling electrical goods apart from a certain few as by law they have to give some kind of assurance they will work and not explode

Ours wont they throw them away Which is a shame but hay im guess they cant risk being sued

Hospital may take it as they use them in the childrens wards although im not sure if they will with no games as it costs them to check that its ok. But might be worth a try :thumbsup:

Moved to correct forum as it's a free item.

maybe give it to your local childrens ward they will be very grateful

ilovepink;7395181

maybe give it to your local childrens ward they will be very grateful

Not necessarily. Wouldn't be any use without a power cable, and can't be used in a hospital (or by any other charity) until it's been checked. Same problem for charity shops (as already pointed out).

Freecycle it if you don't find a taker on here.

Original Poster Banned

Well I give it a last bump or ill bin it. Charties ear me wont accept it as its only a console.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions