£150 money supermarket vouchers for car maintenance

Posted 9th Dec 2022 (Posted 4 h, 34 m ago)
was given these after taking a car insurance policy back in Feb 2021, never used them as prefer to use local garages not Halfords, ats, etc.

If it interests anyone, you are welcome to them as they expire in Feb 2022. Message me for them but only if genuinely interested.

Will say though, they are not the best offer as you have to spend in order to get some money off, so would only benefit anyone who does their MOT etc at places like Halfords or ATS.

would ask that you Google more about the vouchers for any questions. ta!
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Looking at the terms, it also states a use case of against tyres. Could you not use them for that possibly. Anyhow, very kind offer from yourself for the community.

Link for others hotukdeals.com/sha…703

P.S. useless if N.Ireland to save you looking. (edited)
  2. Avatar
    Kind offer but if expire is Feb 2022, then they've expired. Hopefully you meant 2023 😁
  3. Avatar
    Could of done with these for my mot 2 days ago as had to get a new tyre good offer if someone needs them. Think my mrs still needs one on her car so if they can be used on them i may take them if no one else has asked

Edit: @WaQsY If you won't be using it for anything i will take it so i can do 2 tyres on my partners car that would be great I can't PM you it says so have just replied on here (edited)
    Author
    No problem buddy. You are welcome to them. Can you drop us an email to waqaasali@hotmail.com, as I don't want to disclose any other personal details for the time being. I'll reply to you on there

Will delete this thread shortly
  4. Avatar
    i could use them if they will expire in 2023 please. i cant DM you. If they havent already gone, i would take them off you please?
    Author
    Hey buddy,

Going to go fastest finger first here and there was someone who responded just before you. Will be back in touch if they don't need them. Ta
Top Merchants