Groups

PS2 accessories

Banned
    Just brought little chap a PS2 and if i remember correctly when brought daughters many moons ago there was other stuff needed, anybody know what i need and where is the cheapest place please:thumbsup:

18 Comments

First you need a memory card £8 delivered from cex - its official i think

cex.co.uk/pro…204

Well if you go cex you can get a ps2 steering whell for £0.75p delivered

Dnt have a clue what it looks like but who cares at 75p
    cex.co.uk/pro…UE4

Also theres a ps2 remote for £2.99 on play.com - look on the ps2 slim at £65 thread

Original Poster Banned

dandoc2

First you need a memory card Well if you go cex you can get a ps2 … First you need a memory card Well if you go cex you can get a ps2 steering whell for £0.75p delivered :DDnt have a clue what it looks like but who cares at 75phttp://www.cex.co.uk/product.php?sku=SPS2VALUE4Also theres a ps2 remote for £2.99 on play.com - look on the ps2 slim at £65 thread

I am no where near a cex, aha thats what daughter said she need new, so that 2 memory cards needed, she has a remote but do you have to have one?

Try dealextreme for a few cheapies

]http//ww…602

sassie

I am no where near a cex, aha thats what daughter said she need new, so … I am no where near a cex, aha thats what daughter said she need new, so that 2 memory cards needed, she has a remote but do you have to have one?

When I got my last PS2 a few months ago (for whilst I waited for my 360 to get fixed my Microsoft), I bought a 64MB Memory Card off eBay from a Hong Kong seller for £7.50 inc. P&P if I remember correctly (I was a bit worried at first since there seem to be a few scammers selling from Hong Kong, but it works perfectly) - if you want I could check what the seller's name is and pm you it (since I'd assume they're still selling them)?

Get an unofficial memory card from choicesuk, they allow you to save 8 times the amount of the official one, and they are cheaper.

£8.99 delivered ]CLICK HERE

You don't need a remote, you use the controller to operate the DVD functions.

This one is 4 times the size for less than a quid more

]http//ww…306

Original Poster Banned

barneydog

This one is 4 times the size for less than a quid … This one is 4 times the size for less than a quid more]http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7306

me tends to buy official :oops: But if you guys think they be ok

they are only £10 on ebay for genuine 64mb

sassie

I am no where near a cex, aha thats what daughter said she need new, so … I am no where near a cex, aha thats what daughter said she need new, so that 2 memory cards needed, she has a remote but do you have to have one?

but its delivered free..............

sassie

me tends to buy official :oops: But if you guys think they be okthey are … me tends to buy official :oops: But if you guys think they be okthey are only £10 on ebay for genuine 64mb

To my knowledge, Sony don't do a 64mb, I may be wrong though. :thinking:

I use the one I linked to, it's been fine for me.

thesaint

To my knowledge, Sony don't do a 64mb, I may be wrong though. :thinking: … To my knowledge, Sony don't do a 64mb, I may be wrong though. :thinking: I use the one I linked to, it's been fine for me.

Nope 16mb and i think a special 32mb in usa

Yep the "genuine" 64mb ones are bootleg ones.

even the 16mb ones are VERY rare.

That being said I own a few 16mb Datel memory cards and never had a problem but google search says over 16 meg and it gets risky and loses data more easily and the 64mb ones have a terrible reputation for losing data.

ryouga

Yep the "genuine" 64mb ones are bootleg ones.even the 16mb ones are VERY … Yep the "genuine" 64mb ones are bootleg ones.even the 16mb ones are VERY rare.That being said I own a few 16mb Datel memory cards and never had a problem but google search says over 16 meg and it gets risky and loses data more easily and the 64mb ones have a terrible reputation for losing data.

yeh i had a memory card i got from a bootsale official one

I had my entire stuntman 1 save on their and i got to the last level with the jet and guess what -- the next day - save data file corrupted - the tears :-(

I also accidentaly deleted my pro evo 4 master league save i think i was about 30 season in im not too sure but i had been playing for years on 15min matches :-(

thesaint

Get an unofficial memory card from choicesuk, they allow you to save 8 … Get an unofficial memory card from choicesuk, they allow you to save 8 times the amount of the official one, and they are cheaper.£8.99 delivered ]CLICK HERE:)You don't need a remote, you use the controller to operate the DVD functions.

I got one like this when i used my ps2, but it wouldn't let me save final fantasy games on it!

Weird

If you have a Cash Convertors or similar near to you try there, they have them in my local one for about £5

Mike..

Original Poster Banned

ooops just got a 64MB "genuine sony" off ebay, seller with high and perfect feedback for £8, oh well as long as it works :oops:

hey mike, doing brill with the r4, cheers :thumbsup:

Some games like Suikoden 3 and 5 crash if unnoffical cards are used as they check the size of the card

Original Poster Banned

ryouga

Some games like Suikoden 3 and 5 crash if unnoffical cards are used as … Some games like Suikoden 3 and 5 crash if unnoffical cards are used as they check the size of the card

I have no idea what sort of games they are, oh well brought them now so they either will work or wont :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3711437
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions