ps2 and 60 games

My son has a ps2 and around 60 games, he's 10 and wants to take them down to the game shop and trade them in, ps2 and the games, as he really uses his xbox now. although he has a lot of games not many of them are up to date one's, what do you reckon he will get for them, just thought it would be worth asking I know we will not get anything like what we paid for them.

11 Comments

You would have to list them as no one could properly estimate the value of them if we dont know what titles there is that you have.

Game shops generally give pennies rather than pounds for older games though.

Would probably get a much better price for them on here than in Game/Gamestation, but now you've started this thread you wouldn't be able to list them on here for another 7 days.

Original Poster

ainsleyb;5958312

You would have to list them as no one could properly estimate the value … You would have to list them as no one could properly estimate the value of them if we dont know what titles there is that you have.Game shops generally give pennies rather than pounds for older games though.

It will take me ages to list them all:oops:

I would try them on here first or eBay (but you will suffer with the fees).

Original Poster

midlandscomics;5958316

Would probably get a much better price for them on here than in … Would probably get a much better price for them on here than in Game/Gamestation, but now you've started this thread you wouldn't be able to list them on here for another 7 days.

Probably take me all week to list them LOL

Are there many sports games?

For example games that have a year in the title, fifa 04,05,06 etc...

Original Poster

ainsleyb;5958359

Are there many sports games?For example games that have a year in the … Are there many sports games?For example games that have a year in the title, fifa 04,05,06 etc...

fIfa 07, Fifa 08, Fifa Street, Fifa street 2, 2006 Fifa world cup

Yeah games like that the 07.06's etc.. are generally worth less than normal games because they are outdated. CEX offers this much for exchange of those games:

Fifa 07 - £0.80
Fifa 08 - £2
Fifa Street - £1.20
Fifa Street 2 - £2
2006 Fifa World Cup - £0.60

It will also depend on how good of a condition the games are in, you may find that you take them down to a shop like game/gamestation and they wont accept a good majority of them if they are badly scratched.

adp;5958333

Probably take me all week to list them LOL

Take a few (high resolution) photos of the front of the boxes (with the titles in clear view) & the back of the same boxes & let us work out what you have from those.

The PS2 console, though, will not be worth any more than £10-£15 if you took it to GAME(Station, etc.).

BFN,

fp.

fanpages;5958552

[COLOR="Red"]Take a few (high resolution) photos of the front of the … [COLOR="Red"]Take a few (high resolution) photos of the front of the boxes (with the titles in clear view) & the back of the same boxes & let us work out what you have from those.[/COLOR]The PS2 console, though, will not be worth any more than £10-£15 if you took it to GAME(Station, etc.).BFN,fp.

Or just stack them up and take a pic of the spines :thumbsup:

midlandscomics;5958574

Or just stack them up and take a pic of the spines :thumbsup:

More difficult to tell if they are special editions, first editions, "platinum" re-issues, or what condition the boxes are in.

If the boxes are trashed, you can draw your own conclusions about how the discs have, or have not, been looked after.

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
    2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
    3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
    4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions