PS2 based PC Joypad

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for a PC joypad that is the same as a PS2 pad, but with a USB connection for my PC. Where would be the best place to buy one from? Thanks


    try amazon, i had one off there recently pretty cheap around 6-8 quid

    You could use an adaptor...

    Original Poster

    I have used an PS2 to usb adaptor, but I found it wouldn't work with certain games.

    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]USB PC Game pad /Joy pad Dual Shock/DUALSHOCK Controller[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]£5.50 Del.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33
      2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband56
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?46
      4. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66

      See more discussions