PS2 controllers but no console...worth trying to sell?

I recently sold a PS2 but the lady only wanted the console (for Singstar) and she left me the controllers. How much could I get for them...they are Sony 'Dualshock' ones. Or are they worth nothing? Can't get on to ebay to look right now. Thanks.

7 Comments

Completly worthless,bin job
:thumbsup:

Ebay them but make sure you include postage.

People still have ps2's.

£3 cash
£4 exchange

at computer exchange

how many controllers? I may be interested.

Original Poster

generaloneill;6868785

how many controllers? I may be interested.

2 controllers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6869115

Does she not know you need the controller for singstar? How would she … Does she not know you need the controller for singstar? How would she select the song otherwise!

It was just the console of hers that had broken. I just thought it funny that she ONLYwanted it for Singstar!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6869291

We hardly used our PS2, had loads of games, a dance mat, and singstar, … We hardly used our PS2, had loads of games, a dance mat, and singstar, got used for singstar more than anything else but not that much really, was 95% a dvd player, its under my bed or something now.

Sell it on Ebay...I got £27 for mine with no games and she came and collected it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions