Groups
    EXPIRED

PS2 (Playstation 2) Memory Card

Hi all,
    I'm quite urgently after a PS2 memory card (of the official Sony variety), the cheapest I can find is £10.99 delivered, can anyone beat that?

I'm also (still) after a PS2 (no rush on this one though) if anyone knows of any good deals around, I'm looking to pay as little as possible (the play.com offer of £70 the other week would be my absolute max) for a Slimline PS2.

Both to be new please, so no pre-owned suggestions.

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Original Poster

jah128

Seems to be £6.99 for the card delivered at 365games … Seems to be £6.99 for the card delivered at 365games http://www.365games.co.uk/index.php?productID=633

Great spot! Have you used them before? If not does anyone know if they're reputable?

Sorry, no, I haven't. There seem to be a couple of deals posted for them in the forums - looks like they might be importers?

Original Poster

Cool cheers.

Any advances on £6.99?

Banned

do they 100% have to be new? i have a couple of spare controllers and memory cards, all official

Original Poster

Too late, sorry. Ordered one at £6.99, thanks jah....trying to leave you some rep for that but "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jah128 again." d'oh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions