Groups
    EXPIRED

PS2 Steering Wheel

Looking for a good deal on a ps2 steering wheel for my son. Needs to be fairly cheap as he goes through stages of wanting something then doesn't use it much. Would like it to be quite a decent one though if possible.

7 Comments

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I bought it for my boyfreind for xmas, he used it once (for about 5 mins) then bought a driving chair, its just sitting around in the box in my bedroom. I still have all the instuctions etc. Infact I even packed it all back into the plastic bags it came with before I put it in the box! lol

Is suitable for all models of ps2 and ps1

http://www.choicesuk.com/content/products/8/2/4/824009_lp.jpg

Top Drive GT1 Wheel, £9.99 delivered from ]ChoicesUK

Original Poster

No thanks angelkelly would prefer to buy him new from a shop.:)

@hessian
    Looks ok and at a cheap price too. May go for that unless i can find another that can maybe used on a pc aswell as Ps2.

Offer me a price on this one? £34.99 new and its only been used once or twice. Selling because i'm selling my PS2 and everything with it.

]LINK

plus i live locally so you can pick it up and save on delivery :thumbsup:

v6andy

Offer me a price on this one? £34.99 new and its only been used once or … Offer me a price on this one? £34.99 new and its only been used once or twice. Selling because i'm selling my PS2 and everything with it.]LINKplus i live locally so you can pick it up and save on delivery :thumbsup:

Please state a price you're willing to accept for it and if the original poster agrees, make a new thread in For Sale or Trade.

Thanks.

Welcome to HotUKDeals by the way

Original Poster

Thanks for your posts. I ordered one yesterday from Amazon which can be used on PS2 and PC.:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions