PS2 Wireless Controller help pls

1 reply
Found 17th Jan 2008
Been trying to order some Joytech ones which I've read good reviews on

Anyway, error on catalogues part means I am now in possession of a Freebird by Logic 3 and a Powershock by Competition Pro

Can't find any reviews on either

I doub't I'll get the Joytech ones from the same catalogue, but b4 I send the 2 imposters back 4 a refund, can anyone comment on them? (They are sealed so I can't try them myself)

Cheers very much 4 reading
nicojo

1 Comment

Hi there read your post, keen gamer here so i thought id help you out. Took me ages to find a decent wireless controller!!
I went through different products the logic 3 was good but had to send mine back faulty, its a shame it was excellent very comfortable and responsive! The other i cannot even remember the brand was just terrible, wireless signal wasnt strong enough and was useless. Cheap and NASTY!!!

Best product i got is: play.com/Gam…tml

I had mine over 2 years, good to use, took some time getting use to the size (slightly bigger than a standard dualshock controller) but over all, well made good wireless signal and comfortable.

Only negative i will point out you, sometimes you do have to reset the wireless signal think this happens when the batterys are low (only takes a few seconds but can be annoying) Hope this post helps with your choice.

Kind regards searchersearcher.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57601
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions