Found 9th Jan 2008
ive put my photos on to my ps3 to use in games but cant work out how to use them (tigerwoods 08) how do i do it ive also tried by conectting a usb camera but doesnt work either.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

You have to upload some pictures (i.e. front view and side view) to your PC first, then find them via the internet on your PS3. Thats how we did it anyway, not sure if there is another way

Banned

07sanchez;1433697

You have to upload some pictures (i.e. front view and side view) to your … You have to upload some pictures (i.e. front view and side view) to your PC first, then find them via the internet on your PS3. Thats how we did it anyway, not sure if there is another way

They are already in the PS3! Another way of getting stuff on PS3 rather than the net is to use a USB stick with a folder called 'PHOTOS' on it.

Original Poster

07sanchez;1433697

You have to upload some pictures (i.e. front view and side view) to your … You have to upload some pictures (i.e. front view and side view) to your PC first, then find them via the internet on your PS3. Thats how we did it anyway, not sure if there is another way

hi i have done that but when i click download from internet onthe ps3 says no photos found.

Banned

zoelou88;1435778

hi i have done that but when i click download from internet onthe ps3 … hi i have done that but when i click download from internet onthe ps3 says no photos found.

Have you set the PC pictures folder to SHARED access via windows media player?

Also, on the PS3, look for photos under the PHOTOS heading, not video and make sure you have found the PC network by SEARCH FOR AVAILABLE MEDIA SERVERS on the PS3

See here:-

manuals.playstation.net/doc…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47384
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions