Found 2nd Jul 2008
Hi, Someone has offered me a PS3 but left it up to me to give a price. Its second hand and 20GB, Imported from Japan he says. Anyone know what its worth?

Thanks

16 Comments

£150. Its an import and its only 20GB. But personally if they cant give a price. Dont touch it.

Original Poster

Why not?

If you can give the price say £1, lol

:lol:

Original Poster

Thanks for that Abvance. I am intending to do this deal on planet earth.

Jo3l;2440469

Thanks for that Abvance. I am intending to do this deal on planet earth.

Dvd ----- Hd dvd or blu ray ?

Original Poster

dandoc2;2440485

Dvd ----- Hd dvd or blu ray ?

Im sorry, Say whaaa?

planet earth is a tv series lol, available on dvd hd dvd and blu ray :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Christ! Comedians eh?

And btw, I have the Planet Earth book. Booya.

Seriously though ask for £120-150 and see what he says.

Original Poster

Ive been researching and planning my finances, I think it may be better to try and score a 60GB model instead. I dont really want any of the features, but it'll hold its value better I think.

japanese models will not play european bluray discs. also you dont get warranty.

i think its worth 140 but i wouldnt buy it.

sinjinn;2446040

japanese models will not play european bluray discs. also you dont get … japanese models will not play european bluray discs. also you dont get warranty.i think its worth 140 but i wouldnt buy it.

It'll play european bluray games..
not bluray dvds though.

the 20 has no wireless either.

Jo3l;2440786

Ive been researching and planning my finances, I think it may be better … Ive been researching and planning my finances, I think it may be better to try and score a 60GB model instead. I dont really want any of the features, but it'll hold its value better I think.

If your after a 60gb version look at my thread in the for sale or trade forum,i have one there.

Mike..

Jo3l;2440667

Christ! Comedians eh?And btw, I have the Planet Earth book. Booya.

It's called an Atlas.

I'd save a bit more and put it towards a 40GB to be honest. At least you get UK support if any problems. You don't want to be sending the console to Japan (and at your cost) if a fault occurs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions