Expired

PS3 40gb with GTA IV - Best Deal?

Found 19th May 2008
I'm looking to buy a PS3 40gb with GTA IV, the best I've found is at Zavvi for £309.90

zavvi.co.uk/PS3…jsf

Is this the best deal around at the moment or can I do better? I've spent alot of time looking around and this is the best I can come up with.

If anyone can show me a better deal id be very grateful

Thanks!

1. Ask
  2. GTA
  3. GTA IV
5 Comments

Original Poster

bump..............

I saw it in gamestation a few weeks ago for £299.99. Not sure if this is still the case but on the website its £319 with I am legen blu ray or the strategy guide.

If you have a virgin credit card you get 10% off at zavvi so can actually get it for £279.

Original Poster

Oooo I DO have a Virgin Credit Card!!!

Is the discount automatic or is there something I have to do?

Original Poster

john_mac83;2139665

I saw it in gamestation a few weeks ago for £299.99. Not sure if this is … I saw it in gamestation a few weeks ago for £299.99. Not sure if this is still the case but on the website its £319 with I am legen blu ray or the strategy guide.If you have a virgin credit card you get 10% off at zavvi so can actually get it for £279.

Phoned Zavvi up earlier, got them to reserve me one to pick up tomorrow.

The 10% off doesn't work online anymore. They stated that it had been removed for technical reasons, but it's more likely that the codes are all over the internet as I found earlier lol. They still do it in-store though so thats £279.

Good deal I reckon.

Cheers for pointing that out before I went and ordered it :thumbsup:

No probs. I have a virgin credit card too and know they still offer the 10% even though its now Zavvi. Will use mine instore when i get back from hols to get myself one.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions