PS3 60gb with memory card reader slots.two controllers fallout 3 and resident evil 5 bluetooth headset.

17 Comments

PS3 80gb bluray with 2 x controllers go for roughly £240-250

Banned

Is this item for sale now?

If so, enter your asking price in the OP, else I'll move it to Misc and you'll get additional valuations. You won't be able to take offers until 7 days have elapsed.

Let us know.

where did you pay 500 for just the console bit much lol

sell controller on own

Banned

csamual;5601811

where did you pay 500 for just the console bit much lol

+1

£500 just for the console!:w00t:

its always been around £299 with games for the last year or so

Banned

PS3 80gb with 2 x controllers go for about £200

Original Poster

Not quite sure why it was £500 I'm enquiring on behalf of my friend. Will ask why it was so much. I think they said it was a platinum edition??

Original Poster

Sorry its not for sale atm. Just making enquiries. Wasn't sure where to put the thread.

Has the title changed? You have enquired about a 60GB PS3, and people are quoting prices for an 80GB.

wundress;5603097

Not quite sure why it was £500 I'm enquiring on behalf of my friend. … Not quite sure why it was £500 I'm enquiring on behalf of my friend. Will ask why it was so much. I think they said it was a platinum edition??

No such thing.

is it boxed?

Banned

thesaint;5604063

Has the title changed? You have enquired about a 60GB PS3, and people … Has the title changed? You have enquired about a 60GB PS3, and people are quoting prices for an 80GB.No such thing.

title has changed from 80gb to 60gb and description changed (removed reference to costing £500 a year ago! :w00t:)

something afoot methinks :whistling:

Original Poster

Nothing afoot! I just spoke to my friend and he corrected the details on it. I have changed it to
60 gb instead of 80gb - my mistake. Added the game names too as well as the other pieces included.

It will come with the box.

Original Poster

Oh and it did cost £500 because it was bought within the first few months after ps 3 was released. It came as a package.

Banned

£250 for the lot would be a good deal

60gb go for a premium if you find the right place to sell it - they have the full backwards compatibility.

ps3 didnt come out a year ago

Original Poster

Have now listed this item on Play.com for sale since I was only looking for advice on this forum.
Post a comment
@
    Text