PS3 80GB for £199.00 - Is this not too good to be true?

18 replies
Found 28th Dec 2008
tazbar.com/Sel…VXT

This guy seems to be selling PS3 for £199.00. Not sure what the catch is. Any ideas?

1. Misc
  2. PS3
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PS3
18 Comments

Yeah, catch is you probably wont see the PS3 or your money every again

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3882962

Yeah, catch is you probably wont see the PS3 or your money every again

+1

he says it is unopened.... yet there is a picture of an opened one...he may be selling more than one, but either way id be careful.

he does have a positive feedback for selling the same item...........possibly from a close friend..lol

1 F/B from a member with 1F/B?

Scam.

GSD;3883056

he says it is unopened.... yet there is a picture of an opened one...he … he says it is unopened.... yet there is a picture of an opened one...he may be selling more than one, but either way id be careful.

pic is of a 20gb ps3 anyway. look at the disc area, its black.

the only feedback he got was from another member with 1 feedback which was from the himself??:?

the other problem is the original price is in dollars only the buy it now price is in english not too mention the price is what sony will be reducing it to in march anyway

He says he makes money in postage, at £14.99 worldwide i think that gives you your answer. Won't make alot out of that.

easy way to find out, say you live 10 min away and can you come and collect......... watch the excuses start rolling

i live in tyne and wear so if you want me 2 pick it up hahaha

id deffo say this is a scam

Banned

stuntman9883;3883284

the other problem is the original price is in dollars only the buy it now … the other problem is the original price is in dollars only the buy it now price is in english not too mention the price is what sony will be reducing it to in march anyway

that confirmed yet?

Banned

ODB_69;3883584

that confirmed yet?

Sony Europe president categorically stated last week that the ps3 will have NO PRICE reduction until next summer at the very earliest.

I want an ipod, which is also for sale at £39.99!!!!! As tempting as it is I think I will keep my money....... AND SO SHOULD YOU!

Banned

If it looks like a scam and sounds like a scam then it probably is a scam.

DanJackson;3884142

If it looks like a scam and sounds like a scam then it probably is a scam.

Real hustle Fan :-D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks op ive ordered 10
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent11
    2. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?22
    3. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options43

See more discussions