PS3 80Gig Spec

Anyone know the spec of the new model being launched this week? Does it have 4 USB slots, card reader etc?

Thanks in advance

15 Comments

its got an 80 gig hd believe it or not! dont know about the rest

Original Poster

No wonder you have over a 1000 posts. ;-)

its the same as a 40gb but with a 80gb hdd and a dualshock3

It is an identical spec to the 40GB except for HDD size. So only 2 USB ports, no backwards compatibility e.t.c

The original 60gb is still the best one then.

Abvance;2759986

The original 60gb is still the best one then.

yup

I think buying 60gig for 350 as soon as it came out in bundle (2games, 2 blurays, additional controller) was the best investment I made in my life! what do u guys think bout ur systems?
PS3 RULE!!!

I dont think the PS3 rules mate

its a good investment if your looking for a bluray player and to play games on :thumbsup:

geoneo123;2761857

I dont think the PS3 rules mate its a good investment if your looking for … I dont think the PS3 rules mate its a good investment if your looking for a bluray player and to play games on :thumbsup:

Isn't your first statement and mine one actually one and same thing?

Ok, ps3 rule, cause that's a brill entertainment system, on which you can play great games and watch hd movies :whistling:

better?:thumbsup:

jackBham;2764960

Isn't your first statement and mine one actually one and same thing?Ok, … Isn't your first statement and mine one actually one and same thing?Ok, ps3 rule, cause that's a brill entertainment system, on which you can play great games and watch hd movies :whistling:better?:thumbsup:

Lol what do you mean?

PS3 is a Blu-ray player first and a gaming system after because of the lack of big titles

Not a fan boy of either just stating the truth :thumbsup:

blah blah blah, my opinion is totally diff, but say you're right. Winning a discussion on the net is never possible...

jackBham;2765245

blah blah blah, my opinion is totally diff, but say you're right. Winning … blah blah blah, my opinion is totally diff, but say you're right. Winning a discussion on the net is never possible...

You ask for people opinions but don't want to listen unless it conforms to your views

open your eyes!

My eyes are open, but what's the point in arguing about this???
In my opinion PS3 is a very very good system, which keeps me and my family entertained throughout many hours. I do watch blurays, divx's, holiday photos and play games. Do listen to the music during the parties, etc. And that's my opinion. Blu-ray is like third for me, right after versatility and games. I do accept your point of view and don't want to argue bout nonexisting subject-on what should I open my eyes? the end, sorry mate, won't carry on.
Jack

Both systems are good at what they are good at, I prefer PS3 for Blu Ray Films and Playing games after all thats what it's made for. Xbox imo doesnt cut it. Dont bash me anyone for my personal preferance

also 80gb has 2 USB Slots and No Card Readers, This one should be this best one so far as a new 80gb HDD of course and a faster processor

jackBham;2761565

I think buying 60gig for 350 as soon as it came out in bundle (2games, 2 … I think buying 60gig for 350 as soon as it came out in bundle (2games, 2 blurays, additional controller) was the best investment I made in my life! what do u guys think bout ur systems? PS3 RULE!!!

I play my PS3 less than my 360 and my Wii, still love it though.
needs a better selection of games though...and hacking
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1858
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 558
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2025
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049

See more discussions