Groups

PS3 add ons??

Hi Guys
    I recently downloaded & installed the free Mirror's Edge add-on time trials from the PSN. This is the first time I have ever downloaded any add-ons.(I'm clearly an expert)

Do I just play Mirror's Edge and the add-on is incorporated in the game?

I'm afraid I have never tried the time trials before so I dont know what was there and what wasn't before downloading.

Cheers!

3 Comments

If the game was already installed and you simply downloaded and let the installer run, yes, you are ready to go. If you downloaded in the background, usually you need to install the extra item first - it will appear as a bubble on the Games list. Just open it and select to install. Once it is done it will not show on your list anymore and you are ready to play.

Original Poster

robovski;6130895

If the game was already installed and you simply downloaded and let the … If the game was already installed and you simply downloaded and let the installer run, yes, you are ready to go. If you downloaded in the background, usually you need to install the extra item first - it will appear as a bubble on the Games list. Just open it and select to install. Once it is done it will not show on your list anymore and you are ready to play.

Thanks pal,
    Yes I downloaded the add-on a few days after the game was installed. I d/l the add-on and it installed automatically right after it d/loaded. I suppose I could delete the file and then look at what is on the game and look after to get an idea what extras has been added :thumbsup:

Apparently this guide was updated with what's new: uk.guides.ign.com/gui…tml (probably spoiler-rific).

To quote here: eurogamer.net/art…ps3
    "Mirror's Edge Time Trials present an airborne archipelago and challenge you to run and jump and puzzle your way to the finish as fast as you can. They forego the forgettable story and flimsy combat of the main campaign too, and focus on the pure and exhilarating concept DICE built its beautiful game around."
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions