Groups

ps3 advice is this a good deal?

hi guys have reserved this after finally find it in stock and thought i would get your views it seems good to me but i always like hukd opinions thanks

15 Comments

Original Poster

argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    i have taken option one with the 3 games

What games?

Banned

I wouldnt say thats a good deal at all tbh.

£30-£35 worth of games meaning you are paying £250 for a 250gb slim

seen much better deals over the last month

hope you got the £10 voucher though

It's "alright" if you got the voucher...Better can be had elsewhere I think...Did you try HMV?

wulshaz;7031954

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9239700/Trail/searchtext%3EPS3.htm#tab3i have taken option one with the 3 games

It seems like a alright deal.
    3 Games are little big planet, rachet and clank tools of destruction and fifa 10 all good games!

Original Poster

csiman;7031992

I wouldnt say thats a good deal at all tbh.£30-£35 worth of games meaning … I wouldnt say thats a good deal at all tbh.£30-£35 worth of games meaning you are paying £250 for a 250gb slimseen much better deals over the last monthhope you got the £10 voucher though

thanks i am going to get it from argos as i am using my card and thought this was the best deal they had but then i havent a clue about them either :roll:
    my 8 year old wants one for christmas and i dont want to leave it too late incase i dont get one

Last month I got 250GB PS3 Slim - Uncharted2 - Fifa 10 - NFS:Shift for £284.99 instore at my local HMV

Banned

this one is better for example but still not great (games are worth about £55 Assassins Creed 2, COD 4 Modern Warfare and Mirrors Edge

)

hotukdeals.com/ite…sas

AND quidco

then again, only 1 game suitable for an 8 year old

Original Poster

Met-Cast;7032005

It seems like a alright deal.3 Games are little big planet, rachet and … It seems like a alright deal.3 Games are little big planet, rachet and clank tools of destruction and fifa 10 all good games!

thanks met-cast as i say i havent a clue :oops:

wulshaz;7032016

thanks met-cast as i say i havent a clue :oops:

Lol :-D

@the deal posted above I doubt her kids (which im guessing its for?) will be interested in those games?

Original Poster

yes its for the 8 year old

Original Poster

rep added anyway guys thanks

Banned

seriously though, if its for an 8 year old, you might as well go for one of the 120gb slim deals

my 80gb isn't even half full and have tonnes of stuff on it.

csiman;7032303

seriously though, if its for an 8 year old, you might as well go for one … seriously though, if its for an 8 year old, you might as well go for one of the 120gb slim dealsmy 80gb isn't even half full and have tonnes of stuff on it.

Totally agreed why are you looking for the 250GB!?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;7032461

Totally agreed why are you looking for the 250GB!?

it just seemed to be the best deal i could find :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197
      3. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66

See more discussions