Found 9th Oct 2009
son is wanting a ps3 and i dont know what is best to go for i want one that is a package of everything he needs any advice welcomed thank you guys

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Depends on age. . .:)

There is not much available regarding packages with a PS3, as the PS3 has more or less everything supplied as standard. It's not like a 360.

Just go with the cheapest and sell the games if there not applicable.

Original Poster

he will be 15 on thursday just looking for what is needed to start it up all leads everything you need or does it come that way?

wulshaz;6529352

he will be 15 on thursday just looking for what is needed to start it up … he will be 15 on thursday just looking for what is needed to start it up all leads everything you need or does it come that way?

I just had a look and posted one.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ion

Has a good match of kids games.

Thats the high end cheapest. With kid suitable games. Though I know my bros will play anything. So there is a few others.

Original Poster

thanks guys have left some rep for your help

wulshaz;6529352

he will be 15 on thursday just looking for what is needed to start it up … he will be 15 on thursday just looking for what is needed to start it up all leads everything you need or does it come that way?

All consoles come with every necessary to play straight away.

Do you have anything in mind that he may want to do?

wulshaz;6529405

thanks guys have left some rep for your help

hotukdeals.com/ite…250

Correction. Far better deal.

you dont need anything, mate, online is free and wireless is built in.
just get him cod mw2 and fifa 10, he'll be sorted for months
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21103
    2. 5am gym crew20139
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2636
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769530

See more discussions