ps3 and accessories + games valuation

have a boxed 60 gb ps3 with all cables (power, av, hdmi) a cooling fan, 1 dualshock 3. 2 sixaxis's(with "sticky" analouges). also cod black ops, fifa 11, bioshock 2 limited edition, move starter, sports champions, james bond blood stone and the new medal of honour. Also 2 play and charge cables a usb hub and 6/7 blurays (£6 ish ones) and band of brothers boxset. Any valuations will be appreciated

11 Comments

Banned

id say around £350

get on cex.co.uk

Original Poster

what about wtih guitar hero WT + guitar and turtle beaches ?

With Guitar Hero WT, Guitar & Turtle Beaches, probably around £330. If you sold the items separately, probably around £50 more.

Josh

yeah £330ish

Original Poster

dont want to sell seprately but might go in small bundles. was wanting a little more than £330 tho

rfclewisrfc

dont want to sell seprately but might go in small bundles. was wanting a … dont want to sell seprately but might go in small bundles. was wanting a little more than £330 tho

If I was you, put the console up for sale by itself (or with a couple of games), then list the accessories & games separately. If you have a look through previous sales, single items go for more than bundles. If you want to maximise your return, I suggest you follow that pattern and split up your items.

Josh

Original Poster

r3tract

If I was you, put the console up for sale by itself (or with a couple of … If I was you, put the console up for sale by itself (or with a couple of games), then list the accessories & games separately. If you have a look through previous sales, single items go for more than bundles. If you want to maximise your return, I suggest you follow that pattern and split up your items.Josh

can you recommend which bundles i split them up in to ?

I thought I'd give you a run-down of the prices inclusive of delivery:

PS3 Console with leads and DualShock 3 - £140
2 x Sticky analogue SIXAXIS controllers - £25 for the pair
Call of Duty: Black Ops - £25
Fifa 11 - £12 (If online code has been used)
Bioshock 2 Limited Edition - £10
Move Starter - £32
Sports Champion - £15
James Bond: Blood Stone - £14
Medal of Honour - £13
Cables/USB Hub/Blu Rays - £45
Guitar Hero WT & Guitar - £20
Turtle Beach Headset (PX21?) - £25

So in total, separately that would be: £376

But as a bundle, expect to knock around 10-15% off that, so you'd be looking at around £320-340.

Bearing in mind that you'd probably save in the region of £20-30 by posting as a bundle rather than separately, you'd probably end up around £20 better off posting individually.

Josh
Edited by: "r3tract" 9th Feb 2011

Recommended Bundles, I've split them up into different listings, I'd recommend not listing them all in the same thread as you'll likely have people wanting to Mix & Match from different bundles:

Bundle 1:
PS3 Console with leads and DualShock 3
Fifa 11
Cables/USB Hub

Bundle 2:
2 x Sticky analogue SIXAXIS controllers

Bundle 3:
Move Starter
Sports Champion

Sell Separately:
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Bioshock 2 Limited Edition
James Bond: Blood Stone
Medal of Honour
Blu Rays
Guitar Hero WT & Guitar
Turtle Beach Headset (PX21?)

Hope this all makes sense, and that you manage to get their full value when you list them - remember you can't list them on this forum for another 7 days from the last comment in this thread

Josh
Edited by: "r3tract" 9th Feb 2011

Original Poster

r3tract

I thought I'd give you a run-down of the prices inclusive of delivery:PS3 … I thought I'd give you a run-down of the prices inclusive of delivery:PS3 Console with leads and DualShock 3 - £1402 x Sticky analogue SIXAXIS controllers - £25 for the pairCall of Duty: Black Ops - £25Fifa 11 - £12 (If online code has been used)Bioshock 2 Limited Edition - £10Move Starter - £32Sports Champion - £15James Bond: Blood Stone - £14Medal of Honour - £13Cables/USB Hub/Blu Rays - £45Guitar Hero WT & Guitar - £20Turtle Beach Headset (PX21?) - £25So in total, separately that would be: £376But as a bundle, expect to knock around 10-15% off that, so you'd be looking at around £320-340.Bearing in mind that you'd probably save in the region of £20-30 by posting as a bundle rather than separately, you'd probably end up around £20 better off posting individually.Josh

thanks for your help mate appreciated hopefully get pics took and listed in a fortnight or something.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
    2. Buying an iPhone second hand33
    3. Legal advice?68
    4. Mortgage44

See more discussions