Groups

PS3 Broadband

Im just looking at getting broadband for my ps3 at home, Is there a recommended speed i should look at.

Thanks in advance

Matt

8 Comments

we had two ps3 running on 2mb with virgin media and had no problems what so ever.

Original Poster

fred67;1806767

we had two ps3 running on 2mb with virgin media and had no problems what … we had two ps3 running on 2mb with virgin media and had no problems what so ever.

I was looking at that, ive seen that the 4mb is changing to 10mb though so im debating what to do now. how much does the 2mb cost you if you dont mind me asking?
    Thanks
    Matt

I get TV, landline and 20Mb broadband (they're upgrading to 50Mb this year) for £30 pm

Original Poster

Bargain, ill look at that when it comes out. I dont need the tv package or the landline.

All i want is broadband.

Cheers Mate

Banned

[email protected];1806854

I get TV, landline and 20Mb broadband (they're upgrading to 50Mb this … I get TV, landline and 20Mb broadband (they're upgrading to 50Mb this year) for £30 pm

Are VM really doing 50mb? First I have heard of this.

Virgin media = worst company ever.

i have to disagree

virgin media are brilliant i have had thier products for years with no problems!

cheap mobile phone: 300 mins + 300 texts= £10 per month

tv, phone and broadband is £22 a month

now tell me what sly charge for the same? or any other company? they are the cheapest and have a much better customer service than anybody else

not to mention the fact that there broadband is run underground, fibre optics, which makes it very reliable!!

i have sky, BT and orange+vodapohone products and they do not compare to VM neither do their customer services

THE END.

Original Poster

steven gerrard;1807205

i have to disagreevirgin media are brilliant i have had thier products … i have to disagreevirgin media are brilliant i have had thier products for years with no problems!cheap mobile phone: 300 mins + 300 texts= £10 per monthtv, phone and broadband is £22 a monthnow tell me what sly charge for the same? or any other company? they are the cheapest and have a much better customer service than anybody elsenot to mention the fact that there broadband is run underground, fibre optics, which makes it very reliable!!i have sky, BT and orange+vodapohone products and they do not compare to VM neither do their customer servicesTHE END.

Id take notice of that but a name like your its very hard mate OJ
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2952
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions