Groups

PS3 Buzz Buzzers Wireless - can you use controllers or guitars

We fancy a buzz game for the PS3 - but the buzzers seem to be very expensive. Can you just use a standard wireless controller, or a wireless guitar even?

Or an even madder thought - could you use a wireless guitar controller on MWCOD2? (I might try that later!)

5 Comments

i have buzz brain of the uk and a new set of wired buzzers for sale if your interested? £15 inc p&p

Original Poster

No thanks - want wireless

Original Poster

no ideas then...

You can't use the controllers I'm afraid - I've tried it before. I'm not sure about a guitar though, but doubt it would work.

Morrisons sell the PS2 wired buzzers in store for about £7.99 (for four). They just plug in to one of the USB ports on the PS3 and work fine.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;7620839

You can't use the controllers I'm afraid - I've tried it before. I'm not … You can't use the controllers I'm afraid - I've tried it before. I'm not sure about a guitar though, but doubt it would work.Morrisons sell the PS2 wired buzzers in store for about £7.99 (for four). They just plug in to one of the USB ports on the PS3 and work fine.

okedoke - thanks for that, I'll need to look for a bargain wireless set then :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …208594
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions