Groups

PS3 Call Of Duty 6 MW2 Problem Help??

Hi anyone have a fix for the fetching playlists problem with mw2 online ?. I cannot play online at all now just sits on fetching playlists for ever.

4 Comments

its probably due to ports not being open on ure router, restricting access to the net. find out your router make and model and i can probably add a link to help

Original Poster

thanks mate its' a belkin, F5D7632-4 version 2000UK.

hope you can help.:thumbsup:

you need to enter your routers setup page by typing in 192. 168. 2. 1 this may sk for a username and password if you have not setup one of ure own they should be username:admin password: password.

you will have to find the port forwarding or dmz setting and add your ps3 ip address as the dmz .

on ure ps3 u can find out this in the network settings.

Just a quick test.. have you rebooted your router?

Unplug it for a couple of mins. If you have had it working before its unlikely the ports have suddenly closed, My router throws a mare occasionally and does the same thing.

if that doesn't work have a look at the ports.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553756
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459

See more discussions