Groups

PS3 Chat Pad

I am looking for a cheap PS3 chat pad. To be honest, the design has a lot to be desired as I don't think I could find the placement of the keyboard above the controller ergonomic for me.

Is there an unofficial solution which has the pad at the bottom of the controller?

5 Comments

Only Xbox do underneath chat pads i think? x

How about a conventional (mini) USB keyboard?

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

Yeah I know Xbox do the ones underneath missgem, but I was hoping that say someone like MadCatz offered a underneath version for the PS3.

Fanpages, I want something which can attach to the controller. I am playing DCUO and I don't want to keep reaching for a keyboard

I used to think the PS3 keypad would be awkward but it's only downside to me is that it made the controller heavier which is obviously to be expected.

Love my official one.

torybarsteward

...Fanpages, I want something which can attach to the controller. I am … ...Fanpages, I want something which can attach to the controller. I am playing DCUO and I don't want to keep reaching for a keyboard

Mad Catz have their own product:
    [ amazon.co.uk/Mad…0A/ ]

As do Logic3:
    [ amazon.co.uk/Log…R2A ]

However, both are wireless with a USB "dongle".

I do not have any experience of either, & cannot confirm if they continue to work with the latest Official PS3 System Software (following the reduced support for USB peripherals now because of the actions of certain members of the gaming community & Sony's "knee-jerk" response to protect their intellectual property & revenue streams).

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??11
      2. Three connection78
      3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722

See more discussions