PS3 - CHEEPEST???? ANY TYPE ANY STYLE

8 replies
Found 29th Oct 2009
I am looking for a PS3, preferrably new though as its for a gift.
Where is the cheapest i can get one, can be the old bigger one and the hard drive size isnt important either.

Will also look at second hand if any one wants rid, providing they are in good condition.

Cheers

8 Comments

Best deal at the moment (If you can find it) is ]this

Original Poster

will pay more for a slim though wont I

littlehoneyz;6725341

will pay more for a slim though wont I

I doubt it, as the older 80Gb (phat) PS3'a are around the same price and have worse bundles, so it's cheaper going for a new one, plus you get more HDD space which is a bonus
Also with the Sainsburys deal, you get two games free such as Uncharted 2 + FIFA 10, and if you sell both of those games (almost £60 worth) then you have a 120Gb PS3 for about £190

Banned

DarkKnight;6725519

I doubt it, as the older 80Gb (phat) PS3'a are around the same price and … I doubt it, as the older 80Gb (phat) PS3'a are around the same price and have worse bundles, so it's cheaper going for a new one, plus you get more HDD space which is a bonusAlso with the Sainsburys deal, you get two games free such as Uncharted 2 + FIFA 10, and if you sell both of those games (almost £60 worth) then you have a 120Gb PS3 for about £190

aha now i see where you got your fifa 10 from for sale:whistling:

Banned

DarkKnight;6725215

Best deal at the moment (If you can find it) is ]this

have to agree. sell on the two games for £55-£60 and a ps3 slim for £190 is a steal

casparwhite;6725564

aha now i see where you got your fifa 10 from for sale:whistling:

I've had a PS3 for 2 years, why would i buy another just to sell a game? :?

Banned

DarkKnight;6727235

I've had a PS3 for 2 years, why would i buy another just to sell a game? … I've had a PS3 for 2 years, why would i buy another just to sell a game? :?

around £30 profits:)

casparwhite;6727368

around £30 profits:)

Lol, there is no way i would go buy a new PS3 and 2 games to try a make a few bucks from selling them, i simply suggested a way to get the best deal for a PS3, which obviously i can't do as i have one already

What is this, the Caspar Police? lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions